Korean natural farming for cannabis

anyone who knows more about these super organic DIY fertilizers? I’m studying a couple of videos

8 Likes

The university of Hawaii has some thorough publications on KNF.

https://www.ctahr.hawaii.edu/site/PubList.aspx?key=Sustainable%20Agriculture

Everything I’ve looked at so far has been peer reviewed by a bunch of Doctors and PhDs as well, if that lends the information any further credibility.

Edit-

Forgot to mention the wealth of information on OG as well. Seems like lots of growers here utilize or incorporate some aspects of KNF into their methodology, whether it be LABS for mildew control, water soluable calcium, or fermented plant juices for feeding.

8 Likes

Hi man, here are some things:

*Edit there is also this guy’s channel he talks about knf.

:om: :pray:

9 Likes

Check out Chris Trump on YouTube. Lots of free introductory info that will get your feet wet on the subject. Then I would do a google search for Joey Burger and listen to him speak on the Shaping Fire podcast. Tons of really great info. If you’d like to learn more I can send you downloads to a couple of KNF books I have in PDF format. Just DM me :+1:t3:

-NNN

8 Likes

hey man sorry i edited and i didn’t see you put on cris trump sorry

:pray:

5 Likes

No need to apologize! All good!!

6 Likes

Lots of good knowledge in natural farming, I agree with the Chris Trump videos. The JADAM book is a good read too.

My FAA is still fermenting, believe it or not it never smelt one bit even with your nose 2cm from the open valve. Going to be liquid gold once it’s finished.

Bokashi is another super beneficial fermentation and easy to prepare

5 Likes

the JADAM book is a great read I agree I’m really new to all this stuff but I started this summer making my first LABS collectinjg IBM and trying fruit and plant ferments I also started bokashi composting it’s been a ton of fun lots of folks have help me through the journey and I still have a ton of stuff to learn but its gonna be a blast have a great day folks

Bliss

4 Likes

good morning guys thank you all for the advice given now I go straight to study this technique fascinates me very much thanks very promptly in the answers :heart:

9 Likes

A great place to read up on knf and lots of other helpful info , sleep , breathing , this site has it all : )

1 Like

I’ve done lots of different KNF recipes. The JADAM book is great. The old Unconventional Farmer website was awesome, chock full of ideas and recipes, wish it was still around. Typically I basically just use FFJ as a pH down now.

5 Likes