Kraven the Bunker

Ouch! No nose picking for awhile. :grin:

9 Likes

Awwee! That hurts me.:grimacing:

4 Likes

I see you grew that beard back. Looking pretty effing white too ya old man!

5 Likes

Haha yep…sure don’t remember it being this white. Hope your doing well buddy. :peace:

5 Likes

Looked like a “Covfefe” moment, lol.

3 Likes

What are you using to trim your plants.

9 Likes

Well finger is starting to not bother me so bad. I took a few minutes and got a few pictures of my girls since they are within two to three weeks of being finish so they are slowly starting to plump up.

San Fernando Valley OG

Sunshine Daydream

Cinderella99

Instant Cookies

Grass Monkey

Kali Mist

19 Likes

Looking good @Kraven the Bunker is running on all 8 brother, looking good over there. Peace OG

7 Likes

Thanks OG, how is the family brother…seems I’m outa touch these days and never remember to ask, I know its been a tough couple of months…hope all is well. :peace:

7 Likes

Thanks for asking, he’s doing okay a lot of pt for the stroke and getting use to dialysis is taking a minute. But he is back home. One day at a time brother. OG

8 Likes

Trials and tribulations…getting older sure does come with pitfalls. Well hopefully its just gets a ton better from here buddy. :peace:

9 Likes

I have Purple Heirloom Tomatoes / Pablano Peppers / Roma Tomatoes / Louisiana Green Velvet Okra / Tendergreen Burpless Cucumber / Black Beauty Zucchini Squash / Black Beauty Eggplant and Dixie Hybrid Yellow Crookneck Squash that I am germinating for the spring…

7 Likes

Nice photos, that grass monkey is looking money!

3 Likes

Broke my daily driver yesterday…loved that piece of glass, sure do feel lost w/o it…so I’m driving the big rig till the 32mm Grav Hammer [their free standing bubbler] makes it way to me…till then I’m liking the big dog, thinking it needs an ash catcher…but it already rips super smooth and strong…its gotten me plumb stupid several times already today.

16 Likes

That sux but back-ups are good.
As far as back ups thats very nice. :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks buddy, she will pop the top of your head off if your not careful…took a long easy steady rip and …well WAY too much for this COPD…but the head bang I got off that rip was glorious sir, just glorious.

7 Likes

I want one of these very bad…

4 Likes

Oh my, you dont want the cough that goes with it :boom::eyes::laughing:

4 Likes

Figured I better shoot an update out, finger is healing well, trimmer just finished day one of the harvest, the SFV came out way better than I could have hoped for…small nug from the bottom. Got it on the desk getting it’s dry on in here…just a bit faster than the Bunker, but not by much…so will be getting a taste of her hopefully in 3-5 days. Plus a little ICookies squished for meds.

14 Likes

Yup, its healing fine. Careful what you do with that, ok?

Big squish there too. :stuck_out_tongue:

yumbo.

3 Likes