Kraven the Bunker

Kraven, your pictures look amazing. not just the plants, but the quality of picture is better than it was a few years back when i first met you

7 Likes

Thanks @Yarddog, getting a little better with age I guess. Thanks for the compliments, we need to call a SBC safety meetin soon… got a member that could use a get together fosure.

5 Likes

yeah he could. i sent him a text today. told him he has been on my mind. rough times…

i got some sunset sherbet i will bring. smells like a skunk ate some rotten fruit then crapped in your dirty clothes bin.

7 Likes

Who wouldn’t want that?

:banana: :poop:

5 Likes

Me, its so strong it will make you puke if you take too big of a rip 99 :wink:

3 Likes

This plant is amazing.

99%

2 Likes

@99PerCent you are 100% on that call. :wink:

4 Likes

Damn the bug is over here too…really great to see ya Buzz…lemme go back and make just where the KM came from now that you can see your props. :wink:

4 Likes

I’m gripping my face in horror at your finger wound… “could have been worse,” but I’ve been there and you have my sympathies. On the plus side, you’ve got quite a pile of buds and plenty of beauties in the queue :grin: Kali Mist is one of my old-time favorites, though yours has a bit more girth than I pulled off :smile:

3 Likes

Do you put bugs in the pitcher plants to feed them?

3 Likes

no they smell sweet to bugs and the plants eat just fine, i don’t do anything but put distilled water in the trays…they sit in water…the plants dont feed from the soils so just peat / verm /sphagnum moss in a container that sits in water and they just grow like crazy.

4 Likes

I need an interpreter on that one. I’m not fluent in Kravenese yet. :smile:

5 Likes

Ha, stonerese …thought that was a second language for ya…I need to go back and Tag where the Kali Mist came from…it was gifted to me by you awhile ago.

3 Likes

Good morning, I went to the VA this am and they issued me a kick stand and four weeks of 2x weekly PT…then if that doesn’t fix my balance issue then on to the neurologist. Also, dressing change on my finger and it looks a ton better than yesterday…still didn’t get it all closed up but got the fingernail pretty secured now…doggone things sure does hurt this am. Peace

14 Likes

Ouch! No nose picking for awhile. :grin:

9 Likes

Awwee! That hurts me.:grimacing:

4 Likes

I see you grew that beard back. Looking pretty effing white too ya old man!

5 Likes

Haha yep…sure don’t remember it being this white. Hope your doing well buddy. :peace:

5 Likes

Looked like a “Covfefe” moment, lol.

3 Likes

What are you using to trim your plants.

9 Likes