Kraven the Bunker

Thanks for the kind words…they are in order:

Grass Monkey
Hippy Slayer
ICookies
San Fernando Valley OG [x3]

I have an RKS cross I’m working right now, but it will be a very slow process…I’m currently @ S1 right now

:peace:

11 Likes

Hey. Quick question. What is causing your leaves to look like that in the last set of pictures?

My leaves are doing this and I’m not sure if it’s burn or K def/lockout

2 Likes

Nice chunky plants but like the tatt bro looks like some Viking stuff like I’ve got :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

If your leaves are doing this there are problems, what day are you on?

I got sick and they all went 80 days…the last ten on plain water so they just faded as they used up the remaining nutes. Most of the time they are a deep green at the chop, these just got a little older than I like…mostly all amber so they will be pretty narcotic fosure,.

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words brother.

3 Likes

If you don’t mind stopping over to my thread I have lots of details posted and pictures. Basically have this Chicle strain from TH Seeds and 2 of the 3 strains are finishing now and not doing this. The other seems to be 2-3 weeks behind and has marginal scorching that is getting worse. I’ve tried dropping the feed, but I was only at 1.1EC but I did drop down to 0.8EC that’s total with my tap being 0.2 of that. Almost looks like a K deficiency but the bottom leaves look great aside from slight tip burn and K def will work its way up. I’m about 70 days from flip, but the pistils have just started to turn and recede so 2-3 weeks from being ready.

I don’t mean to hijack your thread, but I know you have a lot of experience and maybe could shed some of that with me.

5 Likes

Hey Kraven I am happy to hear from you my friend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fuck all you guys and your nice countertops…I feel like I’m living in the 90’s with my laminated garbage…sure, it’s functional…but ugly as eff.

4 Likes

try late '40s over here. :wink: 'bet some folks in the UK/EU are living in much older hovels/castles. @anon58740919’s shop used to be an insane asylum, @Ghandisflipflop is in a cheese cavern, & @Esrgood4u in a Pictish re-enactment scene.

:joy:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Victorian cotton mill I’ll have you know. The asylum is just what we call home :joy::joy::joy: 1930s for my house though. They were built to house the workers of the old power station. I’ll take one of these over shitty tinder box new builds any day lol

6 Likes

Awesome!!! Here in Canada, if I want a heritage home, I just build a teepee or an igloo…lpl

5 Likes

My roots are in Germany, but my girl is straight Candian aboriginal.

2 Likes

lol. That not too bad, mine’s 1899. Still had original wallpaper and literally zero insulation until a couple years back. Built to house the mill workers.

3 Likes

Nice. I prefer buildings with character. That kinda tell a story. I wish I could have bought my dad’s old place. That was a Victorian doctors surgery still had the surgery door too to what became the kitchen.

https://edwardmellor.co.uk/property-for-sale/27997018.html

Recently sold at auction for a lot less than it’s worth

I’ve ran out of likes for today too

4 Likes

Yeah dude, I’m obsessed with Queen Anne Victorians. A lot of the houses out here have these manual door bells with a knob that spins to ring em. Fricken awesome, I don’t know why people ever switched to electric doorbells.

2 Likes

One day I’ll have a house big enough for every project. Victorians knew about cellars/basements too. We are even more old fashioned than that we have a knocker on the door :joy:

4 Likes

Yall are looking at a 60K Bunker Facility thats totally sealed and has its own atmosphere, so just to let you know i started as a gorilla grower in the wilds…36 years later I’m in a lab…it has taken many many years to get to this…my home is old as well lol :peace:

6 Likes

I was out mucking about in my garden and figured I should show that i have some going toward the end of flower…

Grass Monkey

ICookies

Sunshine Daydream

Wedding Cake

Genius Thai

Veg

16 Likes

I thought the bunker was a pet name for your spot. But an actual sealed bunker is living the dream. Your Plants are looking good too. I’m going the reverse route. Started indoors and now I’m looking towards a guerilla. (Still keeping my indoor personal spot).

7 Likes

Man, that ssdd makes me want to drool. Or cry. Probably both :wink:
Good to see you still kicking it mate.

3 Likes