Kraven the Bunker

I’ll pass that along to him.

6 Likes

Indeed, pass along my regards as well Buzz. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

Miss him much… send a hello

5 Likes

I was wondering what happened. Got here late, but read through the whole thread and was waiting for updates. Good luck to Kraven in whatever issues they’re dealing with. Hope to see you back soon.

2 Likes

Good to hear that Kraven is doing well. I hope he can come back soon. Send him my regards

2 Likes

I may toss in an update soon. I’m doing well, still got all the fire I held before…the RKS is hanging and she doesn’t smell disappointing…Got the Wedding Cake and the 79 Xmas Bud added to my stable of fire. I have missed the community, there had been an issue that needed to be addressed so unfortunately I had to just slip back into the shadows a bit for awhile. Shut down the shroomies for a bit, but fixing to start back some PE…hope everyone has been well @argo945 I tried to text ya but have not gotten a reply so tried here.

19 Likes

Welcome back @Kraven I’ve missed your updates!

5 Likes

Amen! :raised_hands: :mushroom: :sweat_smile:

Coincidentally finally got some psilo today. :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

We saved your seat.
:smiley:

4 Likes

Well I’ve not been here while you’ve ran your ship @Kraven but that first post and the fact you’ve got a bunker I’ll just pull up a chair and watch your grow show :+1:t2:

5 Likes

i’ll give ya a ring.Glad to have you back.

3 Likes

This is the goal right here.

2 Likes

Took down a few today…

25 Likes

Hello @Kraven! I missed your posts and hope all is well with you and yours. Awesome pics of super frosty, beautiful buds like always. Is that the RKS? Good to have you back, and looking forward to more posts. Take care. :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words…they are in order:

Grass Monkey
Hippy Slayer
ICookies
San Fernando Valley OG [x3]

I have an RKS cross I’m working right now, but it will be a very slow process…I’m currently @ S1 right now

:peace:

11 Likes

Hey. Quick question. What is causing your leaves to look like that in the last set of pictures?

My leaves are doing this and I’m not sure if it’s burn or K def/lockout

2 Likes

Nice chunky plants but like the tatt bro looks like some Viking stuff like I’ve got :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

If your leaves are doing this there are problems, what day are you on?

I got sick and they all went 80 days…the last ten on plain water so they just faded as they used up the remaining nutes. Most of the time they are a deep green at the chop, these just got a little older than I like…mostly all amber so they will be pretty narcotic fosure,.

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words brother.

3 Likes

If you don’t mind stopping over to my thread I have lots of details posted and pictures. Basically have this Chicle strain from TH Seeds and 2 of the 3 strains are finishing now and not doing this. The other seems to be 2-3 weeks behind and has marginal scorching that is getting worse. I’ve tried dropping the feed, but I was only at 1.1EC but I did drop down to 0.8EC that’s total with my tap being 0.2 of that. Almost looks like a K deficiency but the bottom leaves look great aside from slight tip burn and K def will work its way up. I’m about 70 days from flip, but the pistils have just started to turn and recede so 2-3 weeks from being ready.

I don’t mean to hijack your thread, but I know you have a lot of experience and maybe could shed some of that with me.

5 Likes