Kraven the Bunker

I aim to have buds like those in a short while… O r i dunno how long… LOL

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, your gonna be there in no time buddy, and if i can be helpful please let me know. :peace:

4 Likes

By the way i like this avatar you got now, more than the other one you previously had, this one is more artistic, and psy too!

4 Likes

Where can i get a pipe like that? Beautiful herb too!

2 Likes

It called a Purr Pappa…I have owned mine for three years, when it first came out I got 2 for 29.99…now they a bit more expensive…really hits like a small bong, I have had friends green out with it.

https://dankstop.com/products/purr-glass-papa-pipe

2 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc :mushroom:

nice setup bud!

I used to grow with my father in an old grain silo foundation that was buried and had a hidden entrance.

4 Likes

To show yall I still do grow cannabis here is a peek from this morning. So figured since I got Neon Iguana [Ashin Kusher] and Time Wreck #1 [Ghetto Gardener] going plus some OG Graze [HSS] that was unexpected, got 9/11 with good tails and the other 2 are just swollen with a slight crack.

Next you will see the stress on the Frosted Orange project @ Flower day 29, things are staying busy as I’m getting set to harvest the other side tomorrow…trimmer will be here at 7a…and getting shrooms fruiting soon also. Peace

15 Likes

Amazing setup and grow, hats off my dear friend @Kraven!

5 Likes

Hahahaha @Kraven I love the Keep Off The Grass sign! Fantastic.

Frosted Orange looking great!

Stay hazed
Jake

6 Likes

Little history @Blowingupjake…when you see that sign in the grow room you know w/o a doubt that @LED_Seedz personally came and helped you build your grow space…those are badges of honor and sorta a nod to the designer…not a lot of people have that sign…but those who do are in the know… :peace:

4 Likes

Thought I would add in the pic’s I took today from the bunker…went to a buddies to do his garden today and cut me a snip of Cherry Wifi for a friend I promised a cut and made three strikes out of it. I am in the middle of harvest and I took pics of the ones coming down and the ones 1/2 way along. Hope you enjoy a peek into the Bunker. Still another 2 days of harvest and lots of myco chores as well. Peace

16 Likes

Snagged few pic’s, harvest is down and tomorrow a new buch will flip into flower and the cycle will begin again.

22 Likes

Your a a mad man with a plan :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks brother, sure appreciate the kind words man. :peace:

3 Likes

Rolled up some NDN G-13 Hash Plant for the afternoon smoke…peace.

11 Likes

Was in the bunker and thought I would share my current tester from @LED_Seedz.

This is Frosted Orange 39 Days 12/12.

21 Likes

This is a really top shelf looking plant @LED_Seedz / @Kraven.

Sweeet!

99%

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, but most of the credit goes to @LED_Seedz, I simply cannot get out of them, whats not already bred into them…all his creations are really fine work…I’m looking forward to his drop in the new year. :peace:

9 Likes

I am waiting eagerly too…

5 Likes