Kraven the Bunker

Little Hippy Slayer dabs to kick off hump day… :peace:

Opps forgot to show the DIY press I made for less the $400.00

15 Likes

Looking good buddy. Sorry to hear about more boarding up.

3 Likes

Thanks, its storms here fires out west really some bad juju in the air.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Kraven a new press

I have a few other interest…Here is the finished product for my wife, a succulent Dish Garden. I up-potted around 10 carnivorous plants today and then my new fly trap came today I got it potted up and out with the pitcher plants…now just waiting on a ton of seeds [Pitcher / Sun Dew /Butter Wort/ Flytrap] to propagate over the winter, spring should be a really be fun time next year.

16 Likes

Pictures from the Bunker…got a ton of different strains in there…all my moms went through and some testers, plus a few new cuts. Enjoy…it looks shitty, I’ll get them all shined up now that I have time…been a really busy three weeks :peace:

16 Likes

Fixing to fire up a lil bowl of Grass Monkey and try to catch up with my pals. :peace:

16 Likes

I hope i win the Grass Monkey! I want to grow it so bad. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Just a couple of quick shots this am, Peace

18 Likes

Sorry bro, that’s coming home to daddy! LOL

4 Likes

frosty as F! but is that a giant sticky trap behind it?! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yea man, had a few FG a couple months back and have not taken them down…They will come down when I do the winter cleaning…wasn’t hurting anything hanging there.

3 Likes

I aim to have buds like those in a short while… O r i dunno how long… LOL

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, your gonna be there in no time buddy, and if i can be helpful please let me know. :peace:

4 Likes

By the way i like this avatar you got now, more than the other one you previously had, this one is more artistic, and psy too!

4 Likes

Where can i get a pipe like that? Beautiful herb too!

2 Likes

It called a Purr Pappa…I have owned mine for three years, when it first came out I got 2 for 29.99…now they a bit more expensive…really hits like a small bong, I have had friends green out with it.

https://dankstop.com/products/purr-glass-papa-pipe

2 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc :mushroom:

nice setup bud!

I used to grow with my father in an old grain silo foundation that was buried and had a hidden entrance.

4 Likes

To show yall I still do grow cannabis here is a peek from this morning. So figured since I got Neon Iguana [Ashin Kusher] and Time Wreck #1 [Ghetto Gardener] going plus some OG Graze [HSS] that was unexpected, got 9/11 with good tails and the other 2 are just swollen with a slight crack.

Next you will see the stress on the Frosted Orange project @ Flower day 29, things are staying busy as I’m getting set to harvest the other side tomorrow…trimmer will be here at 7a…and getting shrooms fruiting soon also. Peace

15 Likes