Kraven the Bunker

I’ll bring the hand crafted beer! :beers:

5 Likes

Sounds like a plan shaping up…plenty of good food for all… :bread::beers::evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

i ended up losing my cherry wifi cut, killed the doner plant before i was sure the clone would take. i thought it took, alas… I’d like to sample the cherry wifi one day, i wont try and get the cut back till then though. i have sooo much to run, one cut is not going to hurt me, but i am still curious to try it out

5 Likes

Sure thing YD…we should have it here in the SBC.

4 Likes

A quick peek in the Bunker…

First is two Hippy Slayers at 43 days, and post cold snap so they have a little coloring thats nice.

Next up is Starfighter by @LED_Seedz at 43 days.

Next is a clone only Frosted Orange [tester cut] at 43 days by @LED_Seedz

Veg waiting for a turn in flower

All my clone only elite cuts…

18 Likes

Sweet collection, really fine results.

Love to watch.

3 Likes

what do you consider a “cold snap”? I’ve been trying to let my house getting colder at night but I’m too much of a wimp to let it go below 60 these days. Couple of nights in the 50’s really brings out the colors though.

5 Likes

Th Bunker got down to 55F one nite while we had a few days in the 20’s…not normal for us…a friend of mine gets good color all winter and his temps go into the 50’s at times too and his plants do real well. I figure 55 is a cold snap since mine run 75-84 F most of the time since I’m sealed and run gas

5 Likes

Took S’more pictures…

13 Likes

I wish my HS looked as nice as yours does.
Your plants looking awesome as always dude! :+1:

Stay hazed
Jake

5 Likes

Oh trust me I have had a lot of practice…she can get so sideways so fast and then she just never lets you forget. Thanks for the kinds words, I had a good teacher.

5 Likes

Forgive the ignorance, but running a sealed room, are the co2 levels safe for exposure while your in the room tending to your plants?

4 Likes

Kraven likes it light headed. ha ha 1200ppm never bothered me but as kids we would huff it at the pizza place cuz we were kids what a headache… I have not had the same head ache. when i unzip the flaps in the tent the level quickly drops to 700-800 for me.

3 Likes

I do most of the work in there after lights off and am rarely in there lights on. the room will be at normal levels just after the lights drop off so there is 11 hours of work time from 9a till 8p.

6 Likes

I go in my Room with 1650ppms of co2 for sometimes a hour and have never felt anything.( I have never been in there not high either.) The h.i.d lighting seems to effect me more.

9 Likes

I have been in there working and at times it can get it above 3k just by me breathing in there for an hour or two…makes me a bit touchy for 30 mins or so till I blow off the extra gas…but those days are far and few between…If I ever fall out in there I’ll smoother myself if the lights don’t come on and the plants don’t start slamming through it. I respect the Bunker very much and am very careful when working with gas. The LED’s get me too, gotta be wearing my methods fosure.

7 Likes

I am gonna grill me some NY steaks today, you made me want them bro! I had a Picanha that was gonna go on the oven but no, NY steaks today… WOOHOO! maybe some Pinot Noir to go with it… I wish i had that bread tho.

PS.: CO2 does nothing to humans… It’s CO the killer one.

3 Likes

True, it’s not he CO2, it’s the lack of oxygen that suffocateds you. :scream_cat:

4 Likes

Carbon monoxide will kill you tho.

It’s not overwatering it’'s underoxygenating…

1 Like

Its real easy to make MS and all you need to do is catch some wild yeast and feed them up to make a starter…then just feed your pet weekly and use it to make breads and rolls…I made fresh hamburgers and buns last night, was really easy…

Use the 123 method

1 is the starter …say 100 grams

2 is the moisture …say 200 grams

3 is the flour say 300 grams

then use salt 1.5 to 2% of the #1 weight so say 2 grams

mix all that and make the dough and cook it…if you want to know how to do that I will PM you the recipes and my methods…takes me about 20 minutes to make plus 40 or so to cook. :peace:

6 Likes