Kraven the Bunker

An all around artist!

My hat is off to you and your wife. Perfect loaf of bread.

PS. There is a great (but pricey) market in my neighborhood that sells an inferior loaf for $6.

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, a few slices down, some with butter some toasted with butter / garlic and then a turkey bacon ranch sammich…all three were edible :wink:

Wife got a gift for me for no real reason other than love … a new pestle and mortar…I also squished out a few grams C99 / IC / GM and HS and filled my new vape tank [4ml melo3]…whew the new vape rig damn near whites me out…yup pleased fosure now !!

18 Likes

I am more and more appreciative of these sorts of gestures.

6 Likes

Now that I have my wild yeast and a few sour dough loaves cooked for practice… its time to start making breads and decide what I’m gonna be offering at the farmers market this year. I did a Summer Tomato Focaccia with Chives, Rosemary and Parmesan Cheese tonight and still need to tweak the dough moisture, it didnt brown and dark as i prefer. Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.

18 Likes

I’d like half of that loaf please.
Tell me which stall at the farmers market! :wink:

I like where you’re headed dude. Good luck!

Stay hazed
Jake

7 Likes

very colorful and appetizing looking, I"m sure that will be a big seller. :+1:

4 Likes

I will take the other half!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

B U R P!!! Sorry, you’re too late.
:smiley:

5 Likes

:slight_smile: :smile: :laughing: :joy:

4 Likes

Another group of fine females this pass…have some SFV, GG#4, Cherry Mountain and Cherry WiFi going this turn…all early into flower. :peace:

16 Likes

I’m making 2 loafs of Sourdough Bread [organic Rye / Wheat mix]…nothing fancy. Got the steaks dry cured and prepped for the grill, the chicken is marinated and taters will be washed and wrapped in a jiffy. Made home style cream corn right off the cob yesterday…been missing fresh vegetables . First rise is over, dough shaped and put in for second rise…oven on and climbing to 450… Nice rainy day to feast of good clean food.

16 Likes

Beautiful marbling on those new york strips. That going to be a great meal!

4 Likes

Thank you sir,

Bread is done now so headed to the grill…

13 Likes

Got dinner all cooked up the bread sliced and Mrs. K made the salad. We are dining on NY strip steak / baked potato / home made cream style corn [ silver queen sweet] / salad…wife treats me like a king…she let me cook all this today

19 Likes

Hoo!Wee! I’ll do dishes for scraps. Ha! Ha! :grin:

10 Likes

Cooked those strips medium rare I hope :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

Oh yea, not gonna mess up organic grass fed black angus

8 Likes

Hey Kraven, when’s dinner?

99%

6 Likes

Wow, superhero, enjoyment …

3 Likes

The plants look fire. The food looks fire. Party at Kraven bunker lol.

5 Likes