Kraven the Bunker

Keep preaching the gospel brother K ha ha. Amazing show.

3 Likes

Looking awfully good in here, and good to see you brother @Kraven

@Bhang Thinking he missed your question, but he is using a CHHC-4 controller.

5 Likes

@LED_Seedz welcome to Overgrow…

4 Likes

Thank you @GrapeApe and good to see you.

3 Likes

Thanks brother, always good to see the breeder drop in and check his gear. I’m loving this Grass Monkey, crazy frosty and potent af. :fire: :evergreen_tree:

@Bhang - Sorry brother, I sure did miss your question. Thanks @LED_Seedz for catching that… :peace:

5 Likes

Hey there Kraven! Nice thread, sums up your operation nicely

3 Likes

Thanks for dropping by @zem, always good to see you brother. :peace:

3 Likes

Fixing to break up this Hippy Slayer bud and get my swerve on. :peace:

13 Likes

Lookin good i was puffin the sam timeXD

4 Likes

Great thread @Kraven !!!
DS

3 Likes

Yikes been a minute since I updated my thread.

Hey everyone, just plugging along on this lazy Friday. Been working in veg most of the morning…tomorrow its up potting and trim up day in flower…so got a glass of sweet tea and a ol hog leg of Hippy slayer and I’m gonna welcome the weekend. Also got a few pics of flower…day 41 and super frosty as always. Grass Monkey by @LED_Seedz:peace:

16 Likes

That’s pretty a dope (pun intended) bunker man! I love the spoon plant markers in the last set of pictures, genius :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks, get them free everywhere we order from, figured I would put them to use :peace:

3 Likes

Thanks for update, it is looking superb!

Lol … spoons :slight_smile:

In what medium are those mothers planted?

3 Likes

Chipped coco, I love it. The spoons come free every time I order out so instead of tossin them they get the honor of being a placard for my plants. Thanks for droppin in man, :peace:

7 Likes

The Grass Monkey is the real deal. frosty loud dense and potent. squishes real nice too.

2 Likes

Hahaha it wont let me like for another 4 hrs…thanks. Fosure it is frosty.

2 Likes

Today is flower day 33/56 for the Grass Monkey @LED_Seedz . Lots of peeps wanting to see this one released fosure. Here are a few quick bud shots. Plus a quick peek at the veg jungle I have going. Peace

15 Likes

Nicely vegetating!

Looks like they have been discontinued unfortunately. I don’t see any replacement model in their catalogue… :frowning:

http://illumitex.com/product/neosol-ls-led-grow-light

2 Likes

They replaced it with the eclipse which is just one of the light bars on my 8 bar fixture (NeoSol DS ) . I know 2 peeps who have bought the eclipse and they were as pleased with it as I am with the LS…I like them better,they are 4 ft instead of three like the LS.

Thanks for the kind words, veg just goes so fast with these LED’s…keeps me on my toes trying to keep up lol.

3 Likes