Kraven the Bunker

Hey Kraven I am happy to hear from you my friend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fuck all you guys and your nice countertopsā€¦I feel like Iā€™m living in the 90ā€™s with my laminated garbageā€¦sure, itā€™s functionalā€¦but ugly as eff.

4 Likes

try late '40s over here. :wink: 'bet some folks in the UK/EU are living in much older hovels/castles. @anon58740919ā€™s shop used to be an insane asylum, @Ghandisflipflop is in a cheese cavern, & @Esrgood4u in a Pictish re-enactment scene.

:joy:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Victorian cotton mill Iā€™ll have you know. The asylum is just what we call home :joy::joy::joy: 1930s for my house though. They were built to house the workers of the old power station. Iā€™ll take one of these over shitty tinder box new builds any day lol

6 Likes

Awesome!!! Here in Canada, if I want a heritage home, I just build a teepee or an iglooā€¦lpl

5 Likes

My roots are in Germany, but my girl is straight Candian aboriginal.

2 Likes

lol. That not too bad, mineā€™s 1899. Still had original wallpaper and literally zero insulation until a couple years back. Built to house the mill workers.

3 Likes

Nice. I prefer buildings with character. That kinda tell a story. I wish I could have bought my dadā€™s old place. That was a Victorian doctors surgery still had the surgery door too to what became the kitchen.

https://edwardmellor.co.uk/property-for-sale/27997018.html

Recently sold at auction for a lot less than itā€™s worth

Iā€™ve ran out of likes for today too

4 Likes

Yeah dude, Iā€™m obsessed with Queen Anne Victorians. A lot of the houses out here have these manual door bells with a knob that spins to ring em. Fricken awesome, I donā€™t know why people ever switched to electric doorbells.

2 Likes

One day Iā€™ll have a house big enough for every project. Victorians knew about cellars/basements too. We are even more old fashioned than that we have a knocker on the door :joy:

4 Likes

Yall are looking at a 60K Bunker Facility thats totally sealed and has its own atmosphere, so just to let you know i started as a gorilla grower in the wildsā€¦36 years later Iā€™m in a labā€¦it has taken many many years to get to thisā€¦my home is old as well lol :peace:

6 Likes

I was out mucking about in my garden and figured I should show that i have some going toward the end of flowerā€¦

Grass Monkey

ICookies

Sunshine Daydream

Wedding Cake

Genius Thai

Veg

16 Likes

I thought the bunker was a pet name for your spot. But an actual sealed bunker is living the dream. Your Plants are looking good too. Iā€™m going the reverse route. Started indoors and now Iā€™m looking towards a guerilla. (Still keeping my indoor personal spot).

7 Likes

Man, that ssdd makes me want to drool. Or cry. Probably both :wink:
Good to see you still kicking it mate.

3 Likes

Bump :joy:

Hope the bunker is still pumping :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

The Bunker is bumping along more than pumping. Our friend has had a series of health issues over the last 4 years. I had a text exchange with him yesterday afternoon. He was on his way home from another hospital stay.

I mentioned to him that you bumped his thread.

5 Likes

Please do wish brother @Kraven well & my Aloha :pensive::pray:

This thread was always one of my favorites & his proper grows inspired me to do better

4 Likes

I will pass those wonderful words of encouragement to him.

4 Likes

ā€œNice to be held in high regardā€ is a quote from K this morning.

5 Likes

Good to know all is well. I got excited when I saw this thread had new posts!

3 Likes