Kraven the Bunker

Thanks for the kind words bro, I appreciate it. This was the $500.00 a bag beans[10] from AFICIONADO [ https://www.aficionadoseeds.com/home ] last year, I was lucky enough to be able to run a snip, thats how I got her. [2014 EMERALD CUP 2nd Place]

She is a monster, still deciding if she is a keeper, running her again now…and yup she went from 17" to close to 6 foot now, she never stops stretching the whole grow, although she settles a bit more in late flower.

11 Likes

Testing the first of the Frosted Orange today and found it was plenty potent and has a wonderful Orange soda aroma, kinda like when you just open a Sunkist soda. Will give it some cure time and retest in a few weeks, …very pleased. Report sent to LEDSeedz.

Frosted Orange lower Bud.

18 Likes

Yo there are far too many delicious names in the world – Black lime reserve, frosted orange – got me fiendin for a bowl of fruity pebbles

The frosted orange is LEDSeeds?

5 Likes

rocking it as always. BLR looks amazing that’s Mels isin’t it? Happy new year buddy.

4 Likes

@Kraven is pavin the way to a greener future.

Love your work!

2 Likes

BLR is aficionado seeds, its their 2014 cannabis cup winner, Got mine from Whip [ he sent me 4 snips] who got his from Stoney …who I believe won the sack of $500.00 beans.

4 Likes

Thanks 99, it looks like @LED_Seedz may work that line a bit more, the keeper I have now is clone only…it will be around for a bit, it just keeps getting better daily. Now its just a sweet candy orange and the flavor is seeping into the pallet very well now…just like always… he is not 100% ready to put his name on it because he feels there is some still left on the table and he has a ton of other working projects, he wont forget about it, it is just not what he is focusing on right now…and since my cut didn’t make it to the big game I will now refer to it simply as the Tangie x Starfighter [Igor cut]. It always a pleasure to test for @LED_Seedz…even when an awesome cut doesn’t make it to the big game its a keeper none the less. :peace:

6 Likes

We hope he concludes his work soon and releases some more of the goods. I will be looking out for some more of his orangee stuffs.

At some point in the next year, I will get bored with all the goodies I have and will be looking at the Boysenberry, Bodhi Tree and like I say, something orange ish.

This is a great looking operation and I am sold.

3 Likes

That was the main reason I hooked up with @LED_Seedz to begin with… I’m not looking to run the flavor of the month, more like the flavor of the decade and that how he thinks…really big and really carefully. He has plenty of orange options I’m sure, and at some point he will be sharing the wealth when he finds the specific traits he is looking to work. The dude is just picky as shit tbh :wink:

I couldn’t sleep so grabbed a tester bud, it just keeps getting better.… [not the best pic’s]

14 Likes

Frosted Orange by @LED_Seedz

147.75g average per plant.

22 Likes

What a beautiful harvest.

6 Likes

That looks so amazing and tasty.

6 Likes

Ahh looks like Candyland, great looking harvest Kraven

6 Likes

Nice work brother! Heavy harvest as per norm! Happy New Year!

5 Likes

Thanks everyone, hope all have a happy and safe 2018. :peace:

8 Likes

That looks absolutely killer @Kraven!
What a nice note to end 2017 on, eh!?

Stay hazed bro
Jake

6 Likes

Wonderful harvest,it’s a joy to watch

3 Likes

Holy chit that dude got it going on!

Oh wait…

Killer job on the ladies and am looking forward to seeing what she can do from a cut, and if she will tame a bit. Thank you for showing her off!
:v:

4 Likes

Quick update, due to sickness veg got neglected for a few days so today gonna get out there and get my girls rite as rain. Here are a few stand out genetics I have going right now…

Cherry WIFI

Cherry Mountain

Frosted Orange Clone Only

GG#4

Neon Iguanna

OG Graze

Timewreck # 1

Here is veg looking shitty, wont be like that for but a minute…

15 Likes

These look like they are in the race, hoping you are too.

The press seems like a pretty aggressive way to fix a paint brush. lol

4 Likes