Kraven the Bunker

what fixture is that? did you build that?

2 Likes

It is the Illumitex NeoSol DS commercial LED fixture. [direct dim]

5 Likes

Really? If i undertend you right you say 500w LED is comparable to 1100w HPS? I don’t have much handling with indoor growing but probably in next year i will start some project :slight_smile: I watch your posting! :ok_hand::thumbsup::corn::clap::pray:

2 Likes

How much does that fixture retail for?

3 Likes

http://illumitex.com/neosol

I flew out and toured the Illumitex facility about a year and a half ago. At that time they sold them in house and they were $1500. Seems they are all being sold 2nd party now but at least you have a base price.

I also have an NS fixture that is discontinued that puts off 270 watts I pulled 17 zips under. Quite amazing fixtures and a couple large commercial companies use them as well as NASA.

7 Likes

270w = 17 zips = mind blown. That’s :peanuts: nuts. I need to make that investment when I get the funds.

6 Likes

Heres a few pic’s from the Bunker today. Peace

18 Likes

Rest my eyes on this :slight_smile: thnx and come again :herb:

3 Likes

Tomorrow the trimmer comes to take the Frosted Orange testers for @LED_Seedz @ 66 days in the morning. It smells like orange crush soda and it should taste pretty much the same, maybe a lil sour twist cause I smell a little sour mixed in too. She comes from very potent stock, so should pack a wallop. Hippy Slayers have finished bud set so they are on the march towards filling in and ripening over the coming next 4 weeks. Running eight with a frikkin tall ass BLR that I cant keep that fugger short, it went in at 16 inches and it still is stretching and its over my head again, it really needs to be run in a net. The other one went 90 days and its coming down this week also, its still clear / cloud, not much amber, but it is done. Sure holds a freakish amount of weight, by far the sturdiest plant I have ever seen next to the FO, which has excellent bones too.

13 Likes

Love your pics! Are you running two flower rooms? Your turnover seems really fast.

4 Likes

Thank you for dropping by and the kind words. I run one flower room but each side is on a monthly rotation. so yes I harvest roughly every 32 days, I am a care provider for a few veterans in my area, I supply meds free of charge…

14 Likes

Thank you sir for your kindness to the Marines who served,[USMC Combat Veteran myself] and I sure appreciate the kind words about the Bunker, it was designed by @LED_Seedz when I qualified to became a tester for him. I help a few of my close friends from the war who live in my home town also, we all saw things that can never be unseen, I’m the only one with a green thumb lol.

12 Likes

was this a typo. did you mean 5’9???

you guys impress me more and more every day, both heroes in my eyes

5 Likes

if it wasn’t previously clear i meant heros for giving vets free medicine

3 Likes

I guess I don’t see where I asked for thanks.
For the misunderstanding ill delete my posts.
Sorry for the confusion.

4 Likes

My apologies, I was out of line

4 Likes

I thanked @Morgwar because I wanted to thank him for helping some of my fellow brothers in arms, it was both kind and decent of him…I’m not sure what went down in my thread, but from the look of it, things got ugly maybe ??..so I just wanna say upfront so there is absolutely no misunderstandings…my thread is and always will be a chill place were like minded people can come and share their experiences… and be kind and respectful to others. Period.

12 Likes

Harvest is in full swing today, taking down a beast called Black Lime Reserve, she is a very unique girl and this was my first run with her… and she really slammed on the weight…by far one of the bigger ID girls I have grown.

Also taking down ICookies that was passed to me by @LED_Seedz a few years ago, it is a clone only treat.

And last but not least the Frosted Orange testers for LEDSeedz.

19 Likes

Black lime reserve looks like my cup of tea!
Beautifull girls man!
Looks like lots and lots of scissor hash in your future.
Good hunting!

5 Likes

Damn Kraven! Has it been a month already?
Looking great as usual.

The BLR is a sight to behold. Rock on!

Stay hazed
Jake

5 Likes