Kraven the Bunker

Pay careful attention to what is said, and weigh it very carefully. Be sure to inform yourself and be an advocate for yourself. The health care system is not getting better, despite the advances of technology.

Hoping this is not serious and that you can enjoy your tattoo for a long time.

4 Likes

Take a look at sanlight austria, I don’t know if they ship to america, but you can see a huge difference in Umol and outcome, if you want to build your own leds use 3W Laser LED’s Osram is the number one supporter, these leds do a much better job, then everything else one the market, don’t waste you money on 1 or 2ws those are just for normal room enlightment… COBs can be good, but choose wisely and make some research about them, for me it’s better to mix the spectrum on your own. Sanlight fixtures have a like 70% red outcome in the range up to 730nm which is very good for flower. But are lacking a bit in the blue spectrum… I think the lamps will get better each time, I see virtual sunsets coming with timers and dimmers, soon you can create a very close enviroment as natural for your plants, but sunlight has to be understood much more. It’s more then just the light we see, it’s basically information in itself. Be well Brothers.

4 Likes

Sorry about your leg - will be sending positive vibes your way this week. Dermatologists have been carving me up for years, I’ve had 5-6 “dangerous” moles removed with wide margins on my torso, the scars look a lot better after a few years.

5 Likes

Thanks Mule, funny I’m more worried about my art getting messed up…keepin positive vibes and will wait till next week to get the real skinny.

Wife took the bandage off for me to shower…sure does pinch for two little holes and a four stitches :peace:

9 Likes

ouch! my cuts itched like crazy, I would actually take opiate pills for about a week to kill the massive itching feeling.

3 Likes

I hope this is the end of it my friend.

Make sure you make a salve with coconut oil and of course, massive doses of cannabis oils.

4 Likes

Damnit K i hope this is just a bump in the road. Thinking about ya.

3 Likes

@Kraven :
Sorry to hear about your leg, m8…
Wish you all the best, kick that melanoma’s ass !!!
Ds

4 Likes

Best of luck, hope the leg pans out.

Is the tat of Samus?

4 Likes

If you have them, cannabis roots in coconut oil makes a KILLER topical. I use it like Neosporin.

6 Likes

Buddy of mine been making pro canna salves for a minute and he hooked me up with some CDB and some of his ass kicking balm, should kill the shit on contact…seems to do everything else really well from arthritis to acne…

9 Likes

Run with it brother.

We’re all pulling for you!

6 Likes

gotta love Ston… your gonna be fine Krave… they got on what ever it is early… hope your high as you wanna be brother…

5 Likes

Thinking good thoughts for you @Kraven yes the cbd salve from ston is good .
Peace OG

5 Likes

Back at ya @OG1969, how is your brother, I have been following along, just not as closely as I would have liked atm…peace be with you and your family bro.

@Grower13 - man yea, got plenty of bullets in my gun so feeling good about the whole thing tbh…we really need to share a “J” soon bro…and get a good chuckle at all the doc’s that got so excited over nuthin’

6 Likes

Coming to a Kraven near you

first shipment going out to the southern east coast

9 Likes

Dude…now I have to type 20 more characters lol.

4 Likes

Well worked the RSO down to tar…really reaalllyyy thick tar. 1/4 pound of Hippy Slayer infused with 6k mg of CBD oil and 1ml emulsifier…27 grams or 27 days of meds if needed.

11 Likes

let er rip tater chip Let your cells celebrate. Keeping you in my mind!

5 Likes

What is that @argo945?

4 Likes