Kraven the Bunker

A batch of infused bath bombs. After the same post office that crushed 10 seeds got all 26 bath bombs in the "machine my buddy K had two boxes of packaged bath salt Doh.

5 Likes

I whacked myself out to a very unpleasant experience one time while making that stuff… way to much tongue cleaning going on… didn’t kick in until a few hours later…

8 Likes

Licking the spoon has a whole new dimension when cooking with cannabis. :joy:

7 Likes

yea i got a spot on my finger and worked it off with my tongue, frikkin nasty taste but just a smear made me feel it hard, so planning on doing a gram a day with CBD and turmeric, broke it down into 1/2 doses in caps for easier ingestion…every 12 hrs if I get the fosure on the cooties…if not will cut it with some Coconut oil and make way less potent caps. :peace:

6 Likes

Hahahaha I remember the story you told me…sucked it was a bad experience but funny as hell to the rest of us brother.

4 Likes

Almost as good of a story as the first time you smoked…ICookies" or “Hippy Slayer” not sure which @Grower13 …but it sure made ya stop at the green light :wink:

“most folks dont know we are super country so a stop light here may cycled 6-8 times before a pick or a tractor comes by…”

5 Likes

@Kraven … tis better to stop at green lights than not stop at red ones…that’s Hippy Slayer… big ol grin on the face… waiting on the light while others just honk… I wave and give’em a smile… once they get pass I reach over in the seat and grab the glass pipe for another adventure in highness…

5 Likes

Yea that was about the time @LED_Seedz shared it with us, good times back then and now. Got the good news from the surgeon himself…he sounded surprised…but not cancer, just a small skin issue to take care of next week. :peace:

19 Likes

:fireworks: :gift: :joy:

99%

6 Likes

If ever a congratulations was in order. Good to hear it man.

7 Likes

great news man! what a relief.

7 Likes

Yaaaaaaay!!! K man still kicking ass for years to come.

Semper fi!

Stay hazed
Jake

7 Likes

Looks like some kind of mushroom to me man.

Good news!

7 Likes

Thanks everyone, the doc’s about had me convinced, it sure did look troubling…glad as all get out to be cancer free, that was shapin up to be kind of a pickle. :peace:

7 Likes

I have to manually like this comment. Out agin, oh yes I’m out agin.

LIKE!

99%

7 Likes

Good news Brother K. I am relieved for you.

7 Likes

Great news @Kraven. Melanoma is some serious garbage.

6 Likes

Got the Hippy Slayer coming down next, its about 2-3 weeks away now, SFV, C99, ICookies , SSDD, Cherry OG and Cherry Mountain and the others in side two are just about to finish the stretch and bud set, so final staking will go down soon. Peace

Hippy Slayer

SFV

Veg

17 Likes

Very nice.

And the Hippy Slayer likes you!

99%

3 Likes

Thanks 99, it took a few grows to get her figured out, she can be a real bitch sometimes.

3 Likes