Kush kings canna pharm

Oh ok lol every post I read I look under the names at those green spots trying to understand them.

5 Likes

I know I haven’t posted on here in a bit. I’m away with work and my beautiful wife is taking care of my garden and from what I hear is doing a beautiful job.
Normally if I was at work I wouldn’t have time to be on here because I work on an extremely remote site and all I do is work sleep and repeat… but covid made its way here and is spreading like wildfire so they shut us down and we have to stay in our rooms until the plane comes so it stops spreading.
So I’m in a little room for 3 more days, very board… and I keep buying stuff lol
So this is what I got ordered for when I get home:

14 Likes

And some space runtz pollen I wanted to dust a few things with.

8 Likes

Wow man, there are some really amazing looking strains there. Get home safe.

6 Likes

Thanks man. I hope they are good I’m always nervous about buying seeds from places I haven’t used. Always wonder if it’s just a pretty picture with junk seeds lol. I know joti and ethos are good but I have never tried any of the others stuff.
And two things are from strainly and I have never ever used that.

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s hard to say with new places. They could have the best beans ever and be a solid honest group. Or not, sadly until they get a rep it’s a guessing game. Got to try to have faith in new places and hope for the best. They are pretty pics though.

3 Likes

Yeah I probably should try to have more faith in breeders I haven’t used. They all deserve a shot.
I just haven’t bought any in a long time, just used what I had so it feels weird I guess if that makes sence

5 Likes

I just popped a kings Kush cbd auto, a 30:1 ratio cbd auto, and a bubblegum auto that I received from the new members topic a while back. They will be going out side.
I really need to get a new phone lol it’s driving me crazy not being able to take pics

6 Likes

Is the 30:1 Ratio from homegrowncanibis Kushking?
I grew out one of theirs. I was pleased to say the least.

4 Likes

No it’s from green seeds. I have never heard of them before so I figured I would give them a shot. I have never tried a full on cbd strain before so I don’t have much to compare it to when it’s done

3 Likes

I have a auto labeled 30-1 cbd that I got in a trade. Wonder if its that.

1 Like

I blend mine with whatever smoke I’m hitting at the time, using what I think I need.
Mine has a sweet berry taste with hints of pine. It tastes alright with everything I’ve tried it with so far.
I’m growing some Uncle Fester’s Skunk on the next round.
If I mix those two it might taste bad… I know it doesn’t sound good. :astonished:

1 Like

I’m not sure. The only thing i see is that Toronto seed bank carries them, it must be a local breeder or something because that’s all I can find out about them

2 Likes

I will have to try that. Is there any effect just using the cbd by itself?

2 Likes

The CBD alone seems to help my tremors somewhat, but add even a slight amount of THC and then the help is noticeably more effective.
For me, I think, I would average a 1:1 ratio. That seems to be my sweet spot for evening relaxation. A 1:2 ratio (2 being CBD) works good for daytime.
But that’s just me. You know the tune. “It’s different for everyone”. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s true, thanks for the info though. I’m really new to the cbd side of these plants.

4 Likes

that thick one in the middle🔥

1 Like

That’s what I’m hoping for! I have plans for her if she is

2 Likes

Tired of not being able to post pics lol had to borrow the wife’s phone. Here’s the bluenose I have in flower. They are 4 weeks in.

14 Likes

Beautiful.
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like