Kush kings canna pharm

Can’t think of a better reason, lol. It was worth it.

Nice pics too, never heard of bluenose :thinking:

I like it though, and it’s slender, jagged lookin leaves :grinning:

3 Likes

Those sure look good. Those r interesting leaves.(serrated edges) such beautiful plants.

1 Like

It’s a cross I’m working on it’s wedding cake x super lemon haze. The tips of the buds and leaves turn a purplish blue and being from Nova Scotia the name seamed fitting lol. The smells on these seam to be changing the further along they go.

4 Likes

I can’t wait to watch this one grow out, I think it’s gonna b amazing. I’m definitely gonna b sitting on the sidelines watching.

1 Like

So I just cut the bluenose down. The seeds are done and the next step of my project is complete.
The pics are not the best but the smell is amazing!

11 Likes

So a buddy of mine sent some pics of the sour puss that I haven’t had a chance to grow out.
These are only a month and a half old and 3 feet tall. I’m super excited to see the end result.

12 Likes

Here is the 30:1 auto I have going outside. It’s a pink Kush auto cbd x pink Afghan auto cbd she’s a pretty auto.

@DougDawson this is where your PPP pollen went, hopefully something special comes from these 2!

9 Likes

Very cool bud, hopefully it works out well. Thanks for sharing, loving all the crosses I am seeing.

2 Likes

Yes me too! There will be a TON of PPP crosses coming out lol can’t wait to see them all

4 Likes

Some deadly buds !!!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m a sucker for colours

3 Likes

Here’s a few shots of the grow room re model. I will use my leds until October probably and at that point when the weather cools off I will be putting my mh/hps back up

I still have to do a couple things inside the room when I get back from work but it’s on it’s way for sure

9 Likes

Brings back memories of my remodel last year. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

It’s been a couple years since I’ve had space like this so I’m pretty excited to get back from work and get it going lol

2 Likes

My buddy sent another pic of the sour puss. This works out because I made the cross but wasn’t able to get around to grow them yet.

12 Likes

Holy shit just got off the plane in Montréal the whole time I was at work the temps were between 3 and 7 degrees Celsius. It was like walking into a wall of heat! Where’s the A/C !!

5 Likes

Hola @Kushking902

Bienvenue dans le sud

ITs really was hot today

wait next week

Great work you got there

Bare

5 Likes

I’m not ready for the heat lol

2 Likes

Made it home and had all kinds of mail from ogers and strainly. Travel days are my seed shopping days lol so when I get home there’s lots of goodies.

Thank you to everyone who sent me some of these wonderful genetics

14 Likes

Your mail carrier must love you! Nice haul for sure. :heart_eyes:
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like