Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

It does autoflower. About 14 weeks flowering.
@PineTarBastard the purple ones yes. I know which plants likely produced those, but as for the others, I have seeds from my best 2 plants I’d rather grow. I’ll give them away to someone I know if possible.

4 Likes

I would take em…not sure when I can run then though.

have an old Zamal Hash seed from Ace - they discountied that strain some years ago - can’t wait to run it- anyone have info on this strain ?

1 Like

very interesting information on page 2 in re-guards to Phosphours and mycorrhizal interaction - have to re-read this article —Thanks for the information

What’s the flag profile on these again? I have yet to pop mine but want to relatively soon

1 Like

Flag profile @District_Flora

1 Like

Lmao **flavor profile

1 Like

Rectangular, flowy and wavy in airflow.
Vynil/poly blend construction.
Gromets with reinforced hems

2 Likes

Some pine, fuel and mint. Deep smells. Small but numerous resin glands on fluffy semi dense buds… Septoria hits them hard outdoors. They held up pretty well in the mold department for a dry area strain. I didn’t allow them to stay wet towards the end and didn’t lose too much to mold.

4 Likes

Nice work job grow buddies ,a mastergardener,mastercomposter…carbon sustainable…rock minerals …mixing …pitchfork…waiting for earthworms to take over.and we try to feed them edible elements minerals. Basically good for you…thanks ,I love growing Thai ,oldschool genetics ,thanks @upstate

1 Like

They are growing already. Volunteers.

3 Likes

DON’T FORGET TO PM "PERSONALS!! Shipping awaiting!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

May pm for cutting starts if you please ,Bud Buddys…calman…my first time help please…

1 Like

Here’s an updated pic of the two Mulanje

10 Likes

Hello slain, just wondering if you can get any pictures of what goes around as mullum madness now. Seems to be pretty hard to get even in Australia with many imitations. But this is the original mm in its original form collected from one of the two of its original keepers in the 80’s C.W. These oldtimers had been keeping it for many many years before. That blue silver type at the bottom is still being held somewere though very hard to get.

20 Likes

Wally Duck (Wizards of OZ) discusses Mullumbimby Madness and the Papua New Guinea heirloom in Episode 66 of ‘The Pot Cast’.
https://podbay.fm/p/the-pot-cast/e/1651641238

6 Likes

Check this out:

8 Likes

It’s a Tarp!!

5 Likes

Will they deliver overseas?

4 Likes

Pol POT? :joy:

Just sayin, government lists in Asia often correlate to piles of skulls…

5 Likes