LED seedz cherry tart by cola (another run jacked by @reikoX)

Hi Gaz hows things wi you pal? we’re muddling along as usual lol. Looks like i’m getting a tester of the cherry tart from @anon58740919 (cheers bro!) I have baby chemdawg and pure kush from @MadScientist and a couple of those beans you sent me are up too. I cant remember off the top of my head but i think it involves berry and cookies. I’m wrecked again on that satori, it doesn’t have a strong taste (kind of reminds me of barneys LSD) but the force is strong in this one, especially the cookies we made from all that trim, they have been very popular :laughing:

Hope you are keeping well bro. A

5 Likes

You gonna love those plants man!

Cheers!

3 Likes

Cheers bro, i’m looking forward to them :thumbsup:

3 Likes

@99PerCent now it’s tight in there bro :sunglasses:

8 Likes

All right, I’ll get rid of the Ping Pong Table.

Looking forward bro

3 Likes

I have some still in a packet here. I was going to half them with @Robin sure he won’t mind you having 3 a piece bro.

hey @anon58740919 all fine with me bro :wink:

3 Likes

Good man sir. At least we all get a crack at them. I’ve got a feeling they’re gonna do us all well :grin:

2 Likes

Cheers to you both and with luck we will get some very nice bud. I’m through with growing small trees for a while and my new tent means less height for them anyway. A actual scrog might even have to happen at some point :joy:

2 Likes

https://grow-legal.com/product-category/led-seedz/

That’s the link you want :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Morning @anon58740919 and everyone in this thread… hey Cola, thats a tidy little mini room, almost portable growing…lol
how about some close up and specs of your COB, looks like a lot of lump hanging there… a “ColaCube” one assumes :slight_smile: :smiley:

5 Likes

Have a look for the cola does micro for specs bro

2 Likes

superb thread mate. I love the work you do :-)… fuck ive so much to learn…:joy:

4 Likes

Thank you brother I appreciate the sentiment very much. I still have sooooo much I need to learn myself :rofl:

2 Likes

1 up

9 Likes

What no buds yet? Dont you have a Tardis or something? The wait is killing me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I swear I was perusing workshop projects on Pinterest the other day looking for tardis cabinet ideas. Always said I wanted to do a cross (rainbow kush and Jack herer) in memory of my flaming homo little brother Jack’s rainbow would be the name. We even buried him in a tardis so to do the breeding in a tardis cab would be an awesome tribute. And a named strain so he lives on…well you get that bit. Still very much In the planning. Finding funds stages of this though. Oh and also genetics ha.

There’s my tardis at the moment though

7 Likes

Double like!

2 Likes

I will make this happen brother

1 Like

Dr who themed strain names:

Time lord
Master
Adipose
Gallifrey
Cyberkush