LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

Diamonds & Pearls #2…a couple grams over 4oz… #3 will be up next tonight…the pictures do not do it justice they are so purple…

13 Likes

Nice looking haul there @Timmytool82

:thumbsup:

6 Likes

Nice job for sure. Looking forward to hearing how they smoke for ya.
:wink:

6 Likes

Wow that’s some nice looking flower you have there @Timmytool82.

Can’t wait for a smoke report.

Peace

Bonged

5 Likes

Smoke report is amazing!! This is #2 of 3 of the diamods and pearls and the first one everyone loves…

5 Likes

More of that @LED_Seedz :fire::snowflake::fire::snowflake::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Diamonds and Pearl’s #3 …yield was 98 grams…forgot to take pics before I jar’d it up…

6 Likes

10 Likes

A resemblance to my favorite strain. Beautiful. Aroma?
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

No 2 is heavy toward the GDP while No 3 is slightly sweeter. Both are very pleasing and both appear to be packed with a bit of a punch. Smoke should be first rate.

3 Likes

There’s not a doubt of it my friend! Good Growin’ man! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Nikki No 2 came down today (60 Days in 12/12). Probably could have gone longer. There was some amber and some new pistils forming.

I needed to bump things along a little.

She’s all hung up now.

11 Likes

Nikki 3 is still making moves at Day 61

11 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

Getting to a taste test on the First of the two of the Darling Nikki.

Strong grape and cherry top to bottom with a little of the GDP savory flavs at the end of exhale. This one is a creeper. Take a few pokes and go and try to get something done :smile:

I absolutely can’t wait to get into the second one.

11 Likes

Hey @99PerCent! Beautiful stuff! Looks like you employed my oleskool style trim. I can taste it with your description. Much respect.
:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Looking good! Ive got a pack that i am itching to run. Just finished with some Grass Monkey, can’t seem to put down the jar…
Cheers

5 Likes

Where can i find PJ? Other forums? Invite only? Has anyone his contact?

Thx

2 Likes
4 Likes