LED_Seedz Team #3 - Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter

ptesting afdaflllllfdsafdsa. how the F do you delete a post? :smile:

2 Likes

Not really, I got about a 50% which is a failing grade. But I did the extra credit to correct my work, so we’ll say I got a C.

3 Likes

Well said. Much Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

GREAT NEWS! ALL THE PLANTS IN THE TENT ARE FEMALE.

Both the AR and the LGOGxSF.

I observed some pistillate primordia on all the LGOGxSF, so i got 8 females out of 14 plants.

DAY 7 FLOWER

I am a very happy camper. Funny how the Alien Rift showed all females under 18/6 but no males. And the opposite happened with the LGOGxSF, all males showed under 18/6 but no females… Genetics huh!?

HppHrvst

7 Likes

looks like you’ll be overgrowing that tent soon!:+1: I hope there is more room

3 Likes

I will have to take some outside, good thing i got three more months of good sunlight.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks Master Jedi! I appreciate it, it’s no use learning new words if we don’t use them… LOL

4 Likes

Yes, I love not saying pistillate/staminate primordia instead of pre-flowers anymore. I’ve been trying to use real terms like intersex instead of hemie instead of “stonner” terms.

3 Likes

I’m cool with Anything other than the “Nanners” you were calling them. Primordia or pre flowers is fine.
:wink:

3 Likes

I thank you for correcting me, i did use the word super bad. Will actually try to refer to plant parts by their real name, just like @ReikoX says…

3 Likes

Week 8 (11 days F)

an

Not much stretching going on yet. The power was out for 3 days so they only got overcast sunlight and the temps have been in the low 60’s.

7 Likes

Well, there is only one plant i dunno what sex it is yet, but that is the only one in the bunch.

Day 13 of flower and they all show pistillate primordia, all but one. It looks to be male, but i dunno.

Hope you like the grow and i am hoping to get results better than the cup challenge weed i got, grown on perlite and technaflora nutes, it’s the strongest i have grown.

HppHrvst

10 Likes

Hey everyone,

Here they are in flowering, there are a couple i might give them to friends or i dunno i might take them outside to the sun, but not clear yet as to what i will do…

My predator pet!

I gave my mantis three drops of water, and she was bathing in it…

HppHrvst

14 Likes

That mantis is cool, they always look like aliens to me. :alien:

As far as the plants, they look good right now, heck I can even see the floor in a couple spots. :thumbsup: :seedling:

6 Likes

The plants are looking great! Well guarded.

5 Likes

Exactly what I’ve always thought! Super crazy cool bugs. And the fact they eat their mates also don’t help the alien image!

Sorry for the lack of veg updates, I’ve been slacking in the swamp too which just isn’t cool bc I will soon be passing out testers and wouldn’t like someone not updating. But to my defense, they really just matured a week or so back. They’re packed in really tight in the 2.5’x4’ tent with the big cloner and the Bodhi Star Dawg Guava x Sunshine Daydream testers. So tight had a lil PM but nothing a lil hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, dr bronners soap, and esssntial oil (suspended in a dissolvable liquid I forget) mix couldn’t handle. Also they’ve been loving my teas to munch on and the Mountain Organics Sprout Tonic foliar.

Just topped em today! Have been stripping lower growth to aid in airflow but man, they look great!

7 Likes

Very proper work. :peace:

2 Likes

Okey doke! As stuffs finishing in the Swamp, I figured I might as well get these girls (and guys) ready for their move.
The left two columns are Star Dawg Guava x SSDD and the right are the LGOG x SF. Took this picture as I was defiliating these girls. As I mentioned in my last post I had topped everything, well now I took off ALL the fan leaves except for the top 2 where they were topped and left all the lower lateral branches coming in. As they come in I’ll be taking off the 2 top leaves and as they sex I’ll be keeping cuts of all the females. And holy Jesus, both of these strains stink to high heaven in veg. Even after trimming all night I can still smell these 2 strains on my fingers from just defoliating their fan leaves in veg. I have VERY high hopes for all of these. Can’t thank you enough @LED_Seedz for letting me test these! Despite not getting a ton of attention, my bubbling mix of stuff has kept them all more than Happy. I have a couple runts in the other tent bc they have more space and get more light as they were really starting to get covered and were under the canopy in this packed smaller tent.
Anywho, I’ll keep y’all posted soon as they start showing sex!
Peas
Swampy

3 Likes

Haha @Swampthing, same thing happend to me as well in my curent grow. When I defoliate the plants they smell really Strong but thats not all. My fingers are literaly crazy sticky after that :smiley: I Had to use acetone to get rid of it :smiley: and they are only 13 days in flower :smiley:

2 Likes