LED_Seedz Team #3 - Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter

I was wondering about those levels. My plants would be burnt to a crisp!

5 Likes

Yea good call, I’m pushing 1300ppm so yea of course they will be really eating…duh, Thanks 13 :wink:

But my point still holds, feed them good and see them grow.

6 Likes

Wish I could read the ec/tds in mine running full tilt nutes zero added co2 in coco chips under hps. 3 gallon pots as opposed to the 2’s Kraven is running. But I would venture to bet my nutrients are mixed pretty close to what the Bunker is running in flower and veg. No crispy plants. Just more curious I see thjs all the time and wonder. But if it ends up where you want everything in the end that is pretty much all that matters. Peace all, looking forward to following along here. OG

4 Likes

@OG1969, @Kraven

Dudes, thanks for taking a look at other grows.

Your expertise is something we all benefit from.

99%

4 Likes

Weekly update:

II think these will be the high stress test group
They are looking a little rough. I may have over…ahem under oxygenated them a little :wink:
I blame the Jiffy pellets. There is no way this could be my fault right?
The last seed finally sprouted. So 100% germination rate. Now let’s see if I can keep them alive.

9 Likes

They look pretty good. Damn jiffy pellets.

99%

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I do not believe in jiffies, they made it difficult for me…

4 Likes

How so? I think you might be in to something.

2 Likes

I think it was my fault but they do hold on to more moisture than rockwool. Making the seedling rot. Have to shake the excess moisture off before planting the seeds. IMHO.

2 Likes

lol, I know all of the ec breakdowns brother. All ya have to do is ask.
:wink:
You also are close to what Kraven is using in flower, but his recipe is designed to be all the way through flower to the end where yours is broken down in stages from veg to the end. My recipes I assure you are way less than most.

In or on? lol

Personally I’d never recommend them. They typically sit too wet and if your temps are even slightly cold your gonna rot seeds and cuts both. They are an equal opportunity killer of cannabis.

That said some people love them, and have the habitat/environment to use them with some success.

I find things that are inert where there are no guessing games as to what is at play are best for seeds and cuts.

5 Likes

BTW I am down to two plants. This is how they looked today right before being up potted to their final resting home.

Guessing I will have room to flip in a week or so.

10 Likes

They are looking like they are leaning towards the SF side ?

2 Likes

I got the coco now, that means i will more than likely will be transplanting the females to the coco chips in 3 gallon pots. Will be choosing the best three females. How would you recommend i buffer/wash the coco chips?

@LED_Seedz

3 Likes

In the leaf so far looks like, but not the structure at all. We shall see soon.

3 Likes

Not knowing the brand I would say it should be pre washed a bit with luke warm water. Then I would place it in a large trash can say 35 gallons. Add about 10 gallons of fresh water with 10 tsp of Epson salt with is Magnesium Sulfate the two items coco pulls and soak for one hour. Using a colander or the like remove the coco, drain off as much water as you can and place it in another can/tray. Let it sit for a day to dry out some and use away.

Transplant, dunk pot slowly to the top one time [in food mixture]and let it sit about three days for the roots to take over which is about all it will take if you are in say a solo cup or larger. Once you plants start to take off you can water daily.

4 Likes

Ok, so…

1. Soak and rinse in room temp water, which is about 25C around here.
  2. Place in big container with the MgSO4 and let it sit for an hour.
  3. Use colander to gather coco husks
  4. Wait for it to dry and voila! Ready to use?

YES?

Soak the entire pot completely in nute mixture with right pH. Pull it out and let it drain, to be put in the tent and leave the roots act for a few days. The plants will be in 3 gallon fabric pots.

This all before the next watering. Right?

3 Likes

Yes and yes on both questions.

4 Likes

Thanks, Jedi Master LED_Seedz!

4 Likes

my lil’ update on my 5 lg-og= X= s it’s the 4 in a row and the one right in the middle of them… Thanks LED
P.S anyone have any leaves turn upside down it’s weird none of my others have ever done it

6 Likes

They are both crowded and not getting enough air or light below the canopy at this point which is evident by the die off you have going on at the lowers. Willing to bet as soon as they have some space to grow the leaf curl will go away. These girls like to reach out to their sides if allowed.
:wink:

7 Likes