3 weeks update:
The green parts still weren't looking that great, but I transplanted them yesterday and the roots looked pretty good. Today they look much better already.
I'm going to be out of town a couple of times during this grow so I have switched nutrients to Greenleaf's Mega Crop. I figure the one part formula will make it easier and less time consuming for other people to take care of the plants. Plus I like the idea of a one part dry nutrient for it's simplicity and economy so I'm drinking the Mega Crop Kool Aide.
They were looking underfed so I fertigated with 1.5 EC
As of yesterday they are under a 600 watt MH for 12 hours at night and in the flower room for the other 12 hours of the day.
Here's a comparison of the originals and the seeds that popped a week later. You can see the difference in the leaves between the two (the original 3 week plants are in jiffy pellets, 2 week plants are in rockwool cubes):
2 weeks roots:
3 weeks roots:
3 weeks roots
Veg pics: I decided I'm probably not going to kill them accidentally, so I named them. Let me introduce numbers 1-14
6 late starter 7 days old: