LED_Seedz Team #3 - Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter

Way way high huh!?

What do you make of that bro?

1 Like

I donā€™t know. Looks ok to me. It showcases how little the PPM numbers from a meter have to do with reality.
The Technaflora has similar PK values as megacrop, but more N and way more Ca, Mg and S. My plants are showing some deficiencies in N, Mg and Ca soā€¦
Those theoretical PPM numbers are based on Technaflora specs and feeding schedule. I donā€™t know what their tolerances are but any of those numbers could be off by %25 or more in either direction.

1 Like

I noticed my plants were like this today, anyone have an idea why this is happening?

1 Like

Heat, or pH issues? I have two that have looked like those since the begining I havenā€™t figured out what they want yet though.

2 Likes

I doubt itā€™s pH since i always control the water that i put in it. Maybe Heat, more than likely, right!?

Gonna raise the light a little bit more to help them, i havenā€™t been raising the light at all. I guess i forgot and the A/C failed to work one of these days andā€¦ Gonna fix that.

Thanks @RickSanchez

I know what i did. My fault. I hope they donā€™t die.

I gave them Thrive Alive Red as foliar this morning, and forgot to turn off the lights, so they got burnt. Notice how they are only like that on the top of the canopy, that is because those were the leaves to receive the foliar feeding in the most partā€¦

I f**ked up!

I really hope they donā€™t die. I already spotted 8 out fo the 12 Alien Rift female, and a couple of the LGOGxSF too.

EDIT.

They recovered and itā€™s like nothing happened here. Tomorrow they are going to be fed again.

Some are showing pre-flowers now, mostly the Alien Rift, it has a very high female ratio, tomorrow i will update again, and give you better numbers. I think the LGOGxSF needs a little more time, i did see little pods occurring in the nodes but too early to tell sex.

4 Likes

I think theyā€™ll be fine! Mine are super vigorous and have gorgeous fat elephant ear leaves. I have a feeling that the force in strong in that male Star Fighter F5. @LED_Seedz I canā€™t wait til some room opens up in my flower area. Unfortunately will transplant and flip pretty quickly without giving them much time to feel out their new shoes but Iā€™ll be keeping cuts and figuring out which I like the best (which I believe will be no easy featā€¦ This stuff is gonna be potent. And to have star Dawg Guava x Sunshine Daydream growing right next to them. Their crop will be no joke)

Much love!

6 Likes

Mine were flipped I think a week or so ago and are barely showing sex now. Both baby girls looks like and starting to stretch some. I doubt you get any real sexing going on until these are flipped.

6 Likes

I found one male just now on your plants bro. I donā€™t have another tent to try and salvage some pollen. Should i kill it?

Damn it!

All the rest continue to NOT show preflowers, like you said.

I got 8 feet in height on my tent, minus the lamp and distance necessary from it to the top of the canopy which is like 20 inches, so I wanna grow them a little more. How tall will they get if i start to flower them now @LED_Seedz?

Tallest one is 13 inches, a LGOGxSF that takes the prize, PLEASE BE A GIRL! The shortest one is 7 inches and itā€™s also a LGOGxSF. I measured it from the bottom of the main stem to the top of the plant. Not the pot.

LGOGxSF
Alien Rift

6 Likes

Sure, I would like to see a picture of the entire plant if I could b4 it is dead.

Guess youā€™re gonna see now.

6 Likes

I can choose the healthiest and most vigorous male to take it outdoors, where itā€™s not going to polinate any plants, mine would be a couple hundred yards at barlovento. I can do one. Mostly because i would like to make some seeds with one of the females i got running now. And since this male has shown it self earlierā€¦

And a good guess about the height, do you have no idea?

3 Likes

Hey buddy, just a quick suggestion, and you may have already done itā€¦breeders are all different and since I really never know what they are up tooā€¦thatā€™s not my role in the testing equationā€¦I always ask permission to use the provided tester genetics, to clear it with the breeder first, some donā€™t mind, others find it offensive. Iā€™m not speaking in any way for @LED_Seedz since I always ask if I have a desire to use some of his personal genetics. Peace brother, looking forward to seeing the male go OD and flower, thatā€™s gonna rock fosure. :peace:

7 Likes

I absolutely do which is why I gave you instructions on how and when to flip. Now youā€™ll see for yourself.

4 Likes

NO, i was wrong to want to do this, and wonā€™t be following that course of action, sorry @LED_Seedz!

Thanks @Kraven

5 Likes

I made that mistake once. Iā€™m lucky to be testing againā€¦

6 Likes

I was completely ignorant to the issue. Weediquette is something i need to learn moreā€¦

4 Likes

dude i went down that road in a very fiery and public manner. Once the error of my ways was pointed out in a very cold and lonely way did it become clear i was no longer passing stuff between my buddies. I am now rite as rain and on-board Skipper. Fire is hit or miss unless you know the guy with the gas can.

7 Likes

You got that right! LOLOLOLOL

2 Likes

Actually you made a much bigger deal out of it than was made by me, but since this has been brought up by you at least 20 times I guess I should try and squash this once and for all because quite frankly I have grown quite tired of seeing it brought up over and over again.

When a ā€œTest growā€ is set up by a breeder, it is just that a test. We have a good idea that there will be good things happen and chances are there will, but it is still a test. If the genetics were already proven, then a test wouldnā€™t be needed. This was NOT the case here at all. This was an F1 Hybrid.

Not only did you never mention a word about it, you pulled plants from the test to pollinate and make seeds and never ever asked a thing. I never had the chance to even see the plant finish because it was used to make seeds. You also hit other plants along the way with a male.

In my opinion a person that buys seeds if free to do with them as they wish. I mean you paid for them. Using testers that were sent at the breeders expense without even bothering to ask is just rude. Lets also remember, I never said a word to you and it wasnā€™t until you started receiving PMā€™s about it from others that you sent me a PM to ask if you had fucked up. I explained that I thought it was pretty rude and moved on, but you seem to want to keep bringing this up. That said, it was behind closed doors with me. You keep making it public, in fact I never said a word on the subject on an open forum.

You have never seen me tell someone not to use my seeds to make things when asked. The difference is in this case you just took seeds I wanted to see tested and decided to use them as you pleased. You were the only one I choose to test that genetic, and because I saw three plants I had to run them myself which put me months behind.

I know up to this point all you have ever been able to see is your perspective. Now maybe the picture is a little clearer and you can see why someone spending the better part of 40 years line breeding may be a bit ticked when someone says they will test for you, then they make seeds using test plants without asking.

13 Likes

Again. I know nothing about the weeditiquette that goes with it. It was a naive and honest mistake. You got my word I wonā€™t be making seeds with your genetics @LED_Seedz.

I did keep 13 seeds out of the batch you sent me. Was that a mistake?

5 Likes