LEDSeedz is looking for testers (This round is filled)

Not forgotten, just swamped… will be popping once I flip everything else

5 Likes

Sadly today wasn’t the day for me either. I did get in my parents Christmas present tho so it’s not a complete bust. Check it out I’m pretty stoked about it.

15 Likes

@LED_Seedz We got BEANS!

13 Likes

does USPS always deliver on saturdays or is it just because christmas is coming? that’s awesome what is SLB ?

4 Likes

yes… my babies are ready to take off… been told these take a while for sex to show… might have to see about speeding that up in a few weeks…

2 Likes

It is 9LB (9-pound) Hammer. Sounds like fun to me. I hope I get a 16LB sledge from this cross.

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s in there. I have some 9lb hammer from jynx and like 4-5 of his 9lb crosses

5 Likes

Any news on my tracking # or package @LED_Seedz :wink:

4 Likes

I grew out 10 9LB Hammer plants. I felt two were worth another look at and grew them a couple times from cuts. One was quite a bit larger with fox tailing colas, and the mother went over 4 zips from a 21 day veg [in my system this is normal]. Had a mild undertone of grapefruit in there, and left a stench of what smelled like dog crap to others. It threw a few bananas on the mother, but they were gone in the cuts.

The #2 pheno I choose to hit with Starfighter was a much smaller plant, but packed way more punch. Almost Tangie like in smell and flavor and I think the yield was closer to 2 zips. I stressed a cut by pulling it out of flower for 2 weeks and back in with zero issues, so I hope that carries over in this hybrid.

My thinking was that at the very least these could go out as freebies with proven work for others to play with. Looking forward to see what the testers find out with this hybrid. I’ll add more once that thread gets underway.

9 Likes

Pretty sure I sent a PM? I know I meant to.

EDIT: Nope, I never sent it, lol. I’ll update ya in a PM

4 Likes

Yes I have tried @LED_Seedz and unavailable due to destination, you were going to ask the counter staff on your next visit.

I just wondered if you could see it from your end, when Baudelaire, Muleskinner, etc sends with tracking I am able to view with the USPS website and also enter my email for confirmation of delivery by email :wink:

Strange :astonished:

2 Likes

Thank you,

kindest regards,

Herbie

2 Likes

we are just a few days past black friday and cyber monday… USPS is backed up.

2 Likes

Yes, I don’t claim to have the smartest people at my PO, but I honestly like it that way TBH. lol

My girl said that it normally take about 8 to 10 business days and that if you did not have it by then to come in and she can do a trace on it. I suspect we are fine, we just need to give it a little time. I believe we are only at 5 business days now.

2 Likes

It usually arrives from The West coast to myself in 5-7 days inc weekends.

My last delivery was on a Saturday so i was just curious if the tracking worked from your end.

https://overgrow.com/t/fleur-du-mal-seeds/3625/98?u=herbie

2 Likes

No unfortunately it does not, but it does not on any of the International ones I sent. I had a few options in how it could be sent, and I opted for the first class route over priority just due to the sheer amount of packages I sent. I’m betting it is there early this week. If not I’ll go track it down.

3 Likes

9# hammer

3 Likes

2 Likes

Checked tracking on all the US packages, and it looks like they got about half of them on time. 5 still remaining and one is still out for delivery today.

1 Like

Stoked! Actually mine came in today!
What’s the story on the Garlic OG?

8 Likes