LEDSeedz is looking for testers (This round is filled)

I love your greenhouse monsters! :grin:

Not quite yet, but I hope to be set up in early 2018. May I ask which strain you had/have interest in?

4 Likes

The Eagle has landed @LED_Seedz which strain is in which pen if you can remember? it will make it easier for labeling and asking questions :wink:

Kindest regards,
Herbie :sunglasses:

8 Likes

:wink:

10 Likes

So I know a few are confused as to how the teams are set up. When all applied I put each grower in to their medium. Hydro, soil, and organic. It allows me to take a look at how each strain does in itā€™s perspective growing medium. The goal here as that every strain performs well under all conditions including lighting.

@Herbie was given a couple of strains to play with as he has a large amount of space so he will be on two teams. The teams will break down as follows:

Starfighter IBL

1. @Uncle_Al - Team Captain - Soil
  2. @DavesNotHere -Organic
  3. @Viva_Mexico -Hydro
  4. @Herbie

9LB Hammer x Starfighter F4 Fester - Currently Un named
2. @Worcestershire_Farms - Team Captain -Organic
2. @ganjajuana - Soil
2. Argo945 -Hydro
2. JaxxMunster -

Street Outlaw F2BX1
3. @Blowingupjake - Team Captain - Soil
3. @OG1969 - Hydro
3. @hewhocoruptz - Organic

Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter
4. @RickSanchez - Team Captain - Hydro
4. MadScientist - Soil
4. Swampthing - Organic

Bodhi Tree
5. @Herbie - Team Captain - Hydro
5. Legalcanada - Hydro
5. Stain - Organic

Lets have fun and enjoy the ride with no stress.

The team that provides the most outstanding journal will also receive a free pack of new strain I have done completely behind closed doors called ā€œPrincess Diannaā€, along with your strain of choice from this group of testers. {yes thatā€™s 2 Aā€™s not to have someone on ye ole ass} :slight_smile:

Thanks again guys!

11 Likes

I should have mentioned that I have quite a bit of space myself.

Herbie u da man!

10 Likes

No stress, but the best journal gets a present and everyone else gets coal. Lmfao. In that case Iā€™m vegging each plant for six months and flowering outdoors. Give mendo dope boys a run for their money

9 Likes

You did. Hope you have some starter mix ready.
Iā€™m thinking you can use a male or two and set that side of the country on fire.

My wife says size donā€™t matter.

I could move back home wise guy.

4 Likes

Oh yea! You the fuckin man!!

4 Likes

You from Mendocino? Lol.

2 Likes

Orange County actually but I spent 20 years in Norcal.
That was me just being a smart ass.

2 Likes

@Grower13 Hey buddy ole pal. You just stepped in to be team captain for Bodhi Tree. You just popped some last week and @Herbie is gonna run one large thread with two strains and I need you to step up if ya could. Give you something to do.
:slight_smile:

Question is, is there a thread already, or do we need to start one? Pretty sure we need a new thread, and can you @ your team to give them the heads up?

Pre She Ate ya.

:onelove

3 Likes

So much fun everyone getting settled

4 Likes

mail man got my message yesterday ā€¦ and didnā€™t come at all today

5 Likes

10 -4 coachā€¦ give me a few minsā€¦ Iā€™ll figure out who is on my grow teamā€¦ do we need a tread?.. in shark tank?

3 Likes

Negative, please run it in an open area. Honestly I use latest thread so I donā€™t pay attention to where these were started. The shark tank is hidden away, so not there.

Please use the ā€œBreeders Labā€ area @Grower13

2 Likes

my item just got to customs at midnight last night so iā€™ll probably have it monday! tomorrow would be cool but iā€™m doubtful.

2 Likes

Do you have any beans available for purchase?

1 Like

At this very moment I do not. I figured with as many times as I have been asked this questions here, that one of the seed vendors would have reached out to me in order to at least take care of the people here.

As just a thought, maybe @LemonadeJoe and I can come up with a way to set up some sort of site auction where the winner would donate the funds to the site, and I will send the seeds, or something along those lines.

As much as I would love to sell everyone seeds, I need to go through the proper channels and I really want to focus on my work, get it tested, and give it to whom ever wants to deal with the public.

Donā€™t get me wrong, I love the cannabis community as a whole, and I enjoyed years of teaching people the proper techniques to growing perfect plants. I just donā€™t have the time on my hands now a days to deal with sales as well as work with lots of plants.

I will have another thread popping up ā€œaroundā€ the 15th of next month for 5 new strains to test. Keep an eye out and if you want to help out you are more than welcome.

To any mod or admin. Lets go ahead and close this topic down if you donā€™t mind.

If you have any ideas, hit me up @LemonadeJoe

6 Likes

I would love to get in on testing your gear. I was just trying to bring business as well instead of just saying ā€œwhenā€™s the next time youā€™re giving away free stuffā€ I wish you success in all of your endeavors and Iā€™ll be looking out for your next round of testing.

6 Likes