LEDSeedz Testing Grass Monkey F2 šŸ’

Hey everyone, just a quick updateā€¦

I gave them a trim job to open them up a bit to the light and airflow. I still do NOT have a confirmed sex count yet. But shouldnā€™t be long, there stems are starting to stagger.

@LED_Seedz I apologize but I will not be able to take pictures of the plants individually at this point due to the massive roots system developing in the reservoir. However Iā€™ll give you a written description of the individual plants in the next main update.

Before Trim:

After Trim:

Root System:

12 Likes

JP here, with what hopefully is thier last trim.

Switched to flower today.

Watered the ladies, (1.6ec/800ppm 5.5ph)

And took the lowest branches and then the fans that were in the way of bud sites.

After 1 week in flower iā€™ll do individual plant shots for research purposes.

They were very dry today. I waited one day too long. no damage done tho.

Edit: I forgot about the 2nd program on my digital timerā€¦ They were still on 18/6 all day yesterday. Went to verify lights were off this morning and they were on! The situation has been remedied but they will be a day behind @toastyjakes now.

Should still end up finishing around the same time though. :smiley:

11 Likes

Peek in this morning after their first 12 hours of darknessā€¦ plant number is different from position numberā€¦ need to change themā€¦

1 topped and trained

2 menorah style for my Jewish fam

3 topped and pulled down only

4 natural growth(Not topped or trained)

11 Likes

The Grass Monkey girls are really responding well to the training. They have all bushed out and have multiple tops. They will get about one more week of veg, then Iā€™ll flip to flower and bump up the lights some more.

I took a couple of lower branches off of each of the Grass Monkey girls. They were cut, dipped in Clonex cloning gel, and put in the cloner. The cloner has RO water, 20 ml Clonex cloning solution, and 10 ml Resclear.

9 Likes

My two girls arenā€™t ready for 12/12 or trimming. They slowed when transplanted. And the community figure out I have mites.

The unknown kept growing but was getting to big for the cup and got chopped as showing no sex.

4 Likes

Natural light shot before the light goes out in an hour

9 Likes

Whoop! There it is! The socked foot pic!! :cowboy_hat_face: Somebody call @Uncle_Al!

8 Likes

BTW, where is @Uncle_Al I have not seen him in these parts for about a month or so?
Hope he is OK!

3 Likes

Now that you mention itā€¦where the hell IS @Uncle_Al? Anyone?

1 Like

Did some training today. Took the canopy from 16" to 11"

9 Likes

So, told @Roux I was gonna post these sex shots up. Dirty little monkeys!

I know some of them may be hard to tell from pics, but I see hairs outta every teardrop structure.

Gm1

Gm2

Gm3

Gm4

Gm5

Gm6

10 Likes

GM5 most definitely is showing her girlie parts. :see_no_evil: Naughty little monkey :speak_no_evil:

5 Likes

Yeah looking back through the pics after a sleep, I could see that 5 is the only one that is expressing herself photogenically.

Iā€™m still positive I got 6/6 females tho.

5 Likes

Several things to highlight here. Fresh willow water. (Salicylic acid is pretty much the best rooting hormone you can get) and ā€œa product aimed at led usersā€ was formulated by budmaster. An led company. If you took less time trying to rip something apart you hadnā€™t even looked at properly you would see the concentrations of ingredients in this are actually relatively good.

However as a product I canā€™t argue if itā€™s a ā€œsnake oilā€ until I test it. And thereā€™s only one way to do that bro

Edit.
Iā€™m also growing in Coco and using advanced nutrients which is a no mix at the base feed schedule so Iā€™ve always had a decent foliar to use weekly. (Plant magic evolution) but seeing as though this was free. Why the fuck not

2 Likes

This looks like an issue that needs to be handled via PMā€¦this has no business in this thread brotherā€¦if your gonna whine then whine to the person that seemingly butt hurt you, nobody want to see this crap bro :peace:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s fair enough. I just hit reply and type. theres not even any hard feelings. Just making a point.

Back to the monkeys

1 Like

Like I said in my post its main ingredient in acne medsā€¦ BUT I did some reading on it and it would be a welcome addition to all led growers if it works as well as the reviews say it does.

1 Like

Thisā€¦ plus 20 characters

2 Likes

I think I will be flipping the monkeys to 12/12 soon. They are growing crazy right now. All seem healthy and happy. The fungus gnats are driving me bonkers. Iā€™ll give another dose of nematodes in a week or so, that should eliminate the problem. I need some yellow sticky traps too, Iā€™m out. This is pretty common when I mix up a new batch of soil. The problem usually fixes itself pretty quickly.

GM5 is the one I have my eye on so far. Iā€™ve had to tie her down more than the rest and sheā€™s already showing pistillate primordia. She is definitely ready to flip.

GM3 is about as big as GM5, but not as bushy. She is likely to be the tallest one with longer internode spacing.

GM7 is the in the middle in terms of bushiness. Decent branching and internode spacing, but the shortest of them all.

GM8 is another one I have my eye on. She has the most uniform amount of tops.

9 Likes

Iā€™ve sprayed with neem 3 times and my fg issue went away thankfullyā€¦ annoying little flying specks

4 Likes