LEDSeedz Testing Grass Monkey F2 🐒

Edit: Jumped too soon.

Looks right @LED_Seedz

Thank you!

89 in mine yesterday. Today, 70s all day!
:blush:

Come think about it I may have been picking my nose as it is so dry here :laughing:

Weekly Flower Update:
58 Days since Planted.
38 Days Vegged.
20 Days since Flower Began.

75F @ 20% RH

Notes: Adjusted blumats to flow a bit more (not even 1/8th turn on their dials) as this res is lasting longer than I want it to.

Overview:

Overhead:

Gm2 Structure:

GM2 Buds:

Gm5 Structure:

Gm5 buds:

16 Likes

Opened up the cabinet and the monkeys were growing into the lights. Time for more training.

Luckily the plants can touch these lights without burning. This bud grew between the strips. Time to bust out the velcro.

Little bit later, the canopy is nice and even again. Reaching those back plants is quite difficult.

I couldn’t get the humidity down, so I had to remove a bunch of lower foliage and sucker branches. Hey, check it
out, there is a fan under there. This made watering so much easier too.

11 Likes

Day 17F

Getting getting…

12 Likes

Wait…wait…wait… Before you can like. Looking good.

2 Likes

Am I really the first?

8 Likes

Hell noooooooooo. That funky monkey!

4 Likes

Weekly Flower Update:
64 Days from Seed
38 Days Veg Time
26 days in Flower
30 Days till Harvest. (May 21st) (May be +/- a week most likely + a week)

Temp and RH: 74F and 30%
Lighting: I have bumped my power up to 380w. Accounting for the 8% driver loss, I’m running a cool 350w in 6sqft lol.
Food: a bunch? I’m getting lazy on the data collection, roughly 1.9EC tho. 4.5g per gallon of megacrop.

PICS
Overview:

Overhead:

Cool Side Shot:

Closeup Bud Shot:

Edit:
Something I like to do (no scientific reason) in the last 4 weeks leading up to harvest is I begin plucking the largest fans to make sure the buds all are getting light. As you can tell by how shadowed my tub is, my canopy is thick. It also makes harvest time quicker :wink: I’ve learned to leave the lowers because the plant eats those first, so first couple nodes get left alone, and I pick from the uppers.

16 Likes

Gotta wait for likes…:+1: Food, a bunch. That’s hilarious!! Very very nice. These look awesome.

3 Likes

Have to get another in natural light but here are my two girls;

They have this coloring going on were the fingers come together the other two kinds I grew didn’t: May look different in natural light to.

12 Likes

Grass Monkey at 24 days flowering. They got a coconut powder, aloe, and silica feeding. I adjusted the lighting program to shorten the morning and evening (about 150-watts) and lengthen the mid day (increased to about 350-watts). I’ll have to take a video of the demo sometime, it’s pretty cool. Now that I’ve re-wired the fan controller, the humidity is back down to 60% lights out.

21 Likes

Day 24F

Starting to pick up the frost on some fan leaves as well as the flowers themselves… stretched more than I thought and glad… she looks super happy

21 Likes

Same here with my two, too. I was going to get photos but as normal can’t find the camera. Yours look enough like mine, just healthier, I don’t have to.
I am fighting temp, RH and ph here.
Yesterday watered with kelp tea over top dressed Organic tomato fertilizer. Got the water to stay at ph 6.6-6.8 for the 24 hours prior to watering. Left the tents and windows open the last 2 days and the window overnight. Today the temps dropped back down some. Got the temp back down into mid 80’s and RH up to high 40’s to low 60’s.

5 Likes

Grass Monkey at 28 days. My only complaint is the buds on the edges aren’t getting full light. Everything is super healthy despite being quite close to the lights.

Buds are starting to frost up. This is a close up of one of the best looking buds in there.

17 Likes

Hey everyone! Update time :smiley:

The res lasts a lot longer with these monkeys, i’m still doing weekly changeouts to keep everything fresh, but they aren’t very thirsty right now.

Today is 34 days in Flower,
72 days old,
38 days in veg
22 days till I even think about harvesting :slight_smile:

17 Likes

You’re killing it man, looking way more chunky than my monkies.

5 Likes

The monkeys were asleep, but I took a quick shot of one of the main colas. Not too shabby for 30 days 12/12.

Next round, I will flower a little bit earlier. The buds on the edges aren’t getting enough light to fatten up like I would have liked. Other than that, they are happy, healthy, and vigorous.

7 Likes

Do they actually touch the lights? How close to these lights can they get without too much?

2 Likes