LEDSeedz Testing [USA Only] CLOSED

LOL if that doesn’t get you chosen nothing will lol.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Him and I are lifetime friends, we will be buds til death fosure…I like giving him a hard time sometimes. :wink:

6 Likes

I can’t figure how to link you told me but you know I can’t figure it out sorry dude but it’s Dtowngrowman68 grow pics here on overgrow

3 Likes
6 Likes

Are the 3 strains offered for testing all have the same goal…

purple strains at higher than normal potency rates

3 Likes

Thank you for getting my link up I tried hitting the chain sign then comes up this link and can’t figure how to get mine up. But live to test have 6 foot of space by 4.5 X4.5. LED seeds would love to run testers.

3 Likes

I’m not sure what you are asking? The entire sentence said

9 Likes

Sorry I was referencing the 3 strains you would be offering to OG testers as it seems you are doing 2 strains in house (for a total of 5 strains). I just wanted to know if the strains you’re offering to OG testers are aimed at being purple and potent? Wasn’t sure if it was just 1 or all the strains.

4 Likes

8 Likes

No worries, but nothing is purple in this round. That is the next round of seeds I am currently working on now. There will be 5 new strains created using a purple male who is known to throw purple on everything he touches, with of course that berry thing they are known for. All mothers used will be over the 20% THC level.

As for this round, yes there are also 5 strains of which two will be done in house. We will share the journey, and document it all so the info and pics are out there. I don’t expect one of them will be easy to run, and the other I just don’t want out there until I have seen what the cubing has done.

Every plant used in this latest run is at F2 to F4, so I do expect a lot of uniformity in the three remaining strains to test here. I also expect everything to test well in to the 20% range, and yield well.

That said…

Tomorrow is Friday and the deadline for this round. Honestly I have skimmed the thread and noticed a few applicants without journals, and or links to said journals. I will be reviewing all of them and making some choices tomorrow evening. I hope. Government shutdown could change things, but I hope to sending out PM’s on Saturday to be able to send next week so we can get this thing off the ground.

5 Likes

Did I misunderstand your initial post @LED_Seedz …the way I read it was you needed testers for a series of new purp strains now? You know I’m down to test, just looking for color specifically now and have a good option if these testers are not the purps. I really like your Kung Fu and it is STRONG, its much more what I’m looking for tbh? LMK please sir, Thanks.

:peace:

K

4 Likes

Hey @Kraven :wave:
As I read it, the purple ones are next (after this round)

4 Likes

Apparently so, twice even maybe.
LMAO

We are on This round of testers, not Next.

Better put that ICookies down M8!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now, so that I am not confused, are you in to this round, or are you wanting to wait on the purples?

6 Likes

Id love to play, but I wont be ready for at least another 5 weeks - when my current grow finishes. Im in soil now but switching to Ebb/Flow for the next grow.

Maybe I will be ready in time for the next round :slight_smile:

5 Likes

my grow journal LED_Seedz Team #3 - Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter

7 Likes

I set the ICookies down for a sec…if your short and need me sure, I have zero issue testing for you…if you have it covered this round then I’ll pop Mel’s beans [Buckeye Purple]. and then test next round also. Either way I have you covered brother, I fosure want to get in on the purps though. :peace:

8 Likes

Been dying to give mel a visit and say hello.

3 Likes

I would have thrown my hat in for this too, but im in uk… good luck and happy growing,
Gaz

5 Likes

Thank you for the interest everyone. This round has been closed.

9 Likes

I just got i formed and got into this my page was telleing me was under manteinance several times in the day 2 days in a row but will look foward if there is goung to be more but if is still a chance to test some it would be a pleasure aloha

3 Likes