20 Likes

That’s a top notch breeder note management system you got there :laughing:

“Heavy A++” sounds interesting

“Braided”? What’s that? :laughing:

1 Like

“Braided”

“Pretty elite”

Etc

The full grow notes will probably never be published.
I’m just a dude with a watering can and the resources to enjoy my hobby. No pretentiousness in what I do, scribbles on that ripped piece of paper is what I’m growing next.

15 Likes

Yeah I was just joking around, I for one am not qualified to laugh about others notes :smiley:

“Pretty elite” indeed has some appeal

Glad to read news here!

2 Likes

The humor went above my head :upside_down_face:

Partly because note taking/ pedigree interpretation is a real problem with breeding weed… one of the most frustrating aspect of it…

I use a dog breeding app where I can track relationships, traits, sex, deleterious recombinant etc + old fashioned paper notes but i still fail to come up with a complete system where I can predict population movement and deeply understand a line …

:v:

4 Likes

I need something to do this

With a bit of this

Mixed with this

In an interactive nerd as fuck year 3024 way :man_shrugging:

19 Likes

Get you on that! Each time I spend time thinking about that, I’m overwhelmed by the problematic. Notes by themselves, and then their data processing to help with prediction. That’s a kind of constant background research. Found some software stuffs, some pro behind a huge paywall, some a bit more accessible. But there’s a lot of things. Didn’t think about looking for apps designed for other things than plants, that’s a good idea.

2 Likes

@Mithridate . This project looks like something a man could spend his entire life doing and never get bored with. Also something that might never be perfected completely. :grin:

2 Likes

Temps are somewhat above freezing… im waking from hibernation.

I welded a 25lb plate on a shovel to train digging and run or jump rope everyday.

SKUUUUUNNNK !!!

8 Likes

ahah same here (apart from the skunk), so good to feel spring coming. Were you able to process all the bags you brought back last year?

Not sure what you’re asking here?

Just wondering if you got around sorting all these bags out :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh haha… took a while but sure did. Some lots still have a little fine debris mixed in… it is what it is :wink:

6 Likes

Is you is or is you ain’t, my baby ?

8 Likes

go on…

4 Likes

Well…

Life got busy. I took a break from pheno hunts for they are fast paced and labour intensive. But I’m definitely back with racks and 6" pots.

BTW pulp fiction is my favorite movie. At times I feel like I could recite the whole thing hah

13 Likes

Good to read that. Still on the skunk project?

3 Likes

Of course! There will be some other stuff but the vast majority will be skunks.

5 Likes

Hell ya man, looking forward to the next episode :call_me_hand:

2 Likes