Legends never die

Mithridate aka “Skunkman”! Nice haul of beans, you can pheno hunt to your hearts delight.

1 Like

Do you have a seed collector or something? Can’t imagine doing this by hand (I have previously) just not to this volume. @Mithridate

1 Like

Oh hell no ! I do not accept nor wear titles, I’m forever a dude with a watering can :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11 Likes

Damn thats awesome… I want some Blueberry from the 90 s …

2 Likes

Fuck ,your like Scrooge Mcduck swimming in a pool of seeds,lmao…AWESOME

2 Likes

I do have a seed sorter, problem is since this is from a fairly big open pollination, all stages of seed maturity are important - they represent the waves of pollen from different sources.

The seed sorter makes it hard to keep lighter seeds in the tray, so I am doing this by hand :wink:

5 Likes

Blueberry is another side project of mine, it’s on hold for now, and I don’t know if I’ll end up with a good representation but I can try.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Love Ill Bill, and man his uncle Howie was a character! R.I.P

2 Likes

Grow log day 193

Almost done sorting seeds…

Between driving nails all day and sorting seeds all night I think I’m about to go fucking insane.

Trim jail is a breeze dude :laughing:

13 Likes

Who would have thought seed cleaning is more tedious than trimming!!:flushed:
Sounds like you are close to the end!

2 Likes

I never considered trimming to be unpleasant, but I’m a hash guy, I trim the really nice stuff and anything too small too fluffy or any bud looking at me wrong goes to the hash pile lol

Very close to the end, ~10 to go :heart_eyes:

Seed sorting in volumes is monk work

8 Likes

So your reaching enlightenment!

2 Likes

Enlightenment sucked, been there. I preferred my own little chaos and begged to go back. :wink:

3 Likes

Just caught up on this thread @Mithridate great job ! Wishing you good vibes with your seed shucking, I’ve only done two full indoor plants and that was enough for me. You’ve got a stronger mind then me :muscle:

1 Like

Great job on the preservation run.

1 Like

Thanks Tejas :wink:

Next step is to grow 30 from each mom, figure out which family is worth inbreeding and finding breeding pairs.

Easy :joy:

7 Likes

See you in a few dozen years :laughing:

(Keep us updated of your findings from time to time though)

1 Like

30 x 130 = 3900
2 runs inside or one out

The former being the preferred method at this time.
Never underestimate a man with a watering can.
The 2x4 tent shenanigans is a front.
Those who know, know :shushing_face:

10 Likes

I guess with a lot of shelves and culling it’s perfectly doable. That will be a lot of screening at once, got to have your eyes in good shape :smiley: