Lemon tree cut growing expectations?

anyone have experience growing “lemon tree”? thats a proper noun, its evidently a specific cut.
my buddy has it and was about to toss it but i begged him not to. all i could find it that its a bushy sativa with a lemon kush flavor. anyone got any more details about what i might expect?

5 Likes

:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

oh for sure. i grow alot of clones that have been floating around the community, i was more fishing for any specific recommendation. my buddy is dropping it because he said it grows too bushy but has a good flavor. i dont mind those low/medium yielding bush monsters if the flavor is worth it. he is commercial and i dont always align in terms of opinion on cuts so i was hoping one of you all had specific knowledge.

if i had to take a guess its a 10 week+ cut with a sativa bush structure. those are always the ones with the crazy trep profile good enough for someone out there to keep around but not “good” enough for commercial guys

2 Likes

The lemon tree clones I grew around 5 years ago were not sativa in nature , they were short thick stemmed plants that yielded horribly outdoors. I’m pretty sure what I had was legit as everything else that came from that source was exactly what it was supposed to be. It’s supposed to have originated in Santa Cruz. They grew so terribly I think they may have been sick, everything else in the yard did great yielding 2-3 pound plants , the lemon tree was not even worth trimming. Tasted like the lemon g13 plant that went around forever, it’s not a flavor I care for . I like candy lemon floor cleaner terps not dusty woody lemon.

2 Likes

Connected’s Gelonade is Gelato #41 and Lemon Tree…

2 Likes

I scored a bunch of lemon tree seeds just recently in the last month with no info on them.

Mystery.

Zero description on this freebie pack. Never got a freebie like that before.

2 Likes

dude run em! were they barneys? bf gets alot of hate but the two beans i grew of theirs were perfectly fine

No idea. I did an Ace Seeds order and got all that Xtra freebie stuff. The lemon tree had no description or even who made em. No idea if reg or female.

As for BF, I grew some stellar stuff from them.
Vanilla Kush is a favorite of mine.

1 Like

What did the package look like… did it say LBL Lemon Tree? I’ve gifted out a few of them… would of been in a small pill baggie in black marker…

Either way, run em…

1 Like

I just had some gelonade the other week and it was suuuper tasty. I was really stoked to find 10 super healthy seeds in her lol

It wasn’t nt nearly as blingy as the bud in that pic but very very good stuff.

1 Like

Doesn’t say LBL but…

Came with OAseeds order over in Spain I believe.

No sir and I’d say it’s not LBL… Lemon Tree was a pheno I nicknamed out of a batch of LBL Loran gave me… and by the looks of them seeds, she’s a different beast for sure. Gonna be fun to see what ya get…

U tried contacting them?

2 Likes

update: so by the time i got the lemon tree cut she was in very very rough shape. i decided not to bring her home. tis the nature of life. i got excited because i havnt brought in any clones in awhile but she looked pretty sick… im not taking a sick clone even if this was a close friend.

ill be on the hunt for something in the lemon / pine family!

1 Like