"...lessons of life can't be learned in a day" To grow or not to grow? That is "..." for life!

@Gpaw my friend, reason why you’re a higher rank member in this growing, homey OG!

3 Likes

Haw!
I’m just older than dirt… but thanx for the comp. :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I’m just now getting to the party but I’m staying until the end. Your quote got me! Subbed!

1 Like

A quick visual update…

and they’re growing…

5 Likes

Hi, question to the more seasoned experts, you see, this place is 28 inches x 45 inches (where the seven pots are now). As you may notice, there is a glass shower door blocking half the way. Question: should I take these two pieces of glass out? Considering I will eventually be going into flowering, thus in need of more space for buds (hopefully lots of’em)? Thanks.

• the way they look I might soon need some kind of net such as trellis, right? thinking of building a rig around the room…
1 Like

You are gonna want give em more room. Air flow amoung them will help with bud rot, bugs and such when flowering. Dont forget to think about the stretch in flowering. Looking great tho bro! Keep it up

You mean the doubling in size in flowering, and anticipate the appropriate room for that, right? Does that mean height and width? Thanks.

1 Like

Yes basically any branch you have will shoot up some. The more light the more they’ll stretch. Like I just tried hydro for the first time and wasn’t prepared for it. She grow into and over my lights. Oops… :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hi everyone, now, could I say, “It’s a girl!”? I believe so. (newbies…)

Are those the signs of the pre-flower?
Same plant. Thanks.

3 Likes

Congrats!! Always a good thing

1 Like

Congratulations, it certainly appears female!

Updating on the plants…

3 Likes

Hi folks, a nice development…

the two pieces of glass are gone, a lot more space to deal with them… Room is ready to get “scrogged!”

4 Likes

Not sure why your thread stopped coming up in my feed, it’s happening more with other people’s as well recently.

I stopped getting alerts for the introduce yourself thread about a month ago, I thought people had just stopped joining for a while, until I searched for it.

1 Like