Let's all show our appreciation for Lemonade Joe and all the staff for the 420 event

This was my first 420 and 420 event. Thank you LemonadeJoe and staff for putting on this great event and I look forward to participating more.

1 Like

About 6 hours

1 Like

A MIGHTY Thank You to Lemonade Joe and all the sponsors for putting on such a massive show. Its been cool to watch. Good Luck to everyone today. Iā€™m pulling for ME, haha. But good luck everyone. And thanks again to LJ and the Sponsors.

2 Likes

this is not just any forum i feel like I belong to a new family thanks to everyone. Big shout out to the staff. Have fun growing everyone and thanks for this 420 event

1 Like

Fantastic site one of the best on the net thank you all

2 Likes

:blush:

Thanks everyone!

Iā€™d like to give the biggest credit to our moderators! Especially @Calyxander, @Northern_Loki and @toastyjakes. They are doing the heavy-lifting, keeping all disputes, flags and user requests under control, so that I can focus on creative things like #overgrow420 event.

Also donā€™t miss Lokiā€™s brilliant A Detailed Look into the Vivosun VS4300 LED.

Itā€™s great to have you on board, guys!

12 Likes

I will say that everyone that is a regular user on here is top notch on every detail. Kudos to the team.

3 Likes

My heart goes out to Joe, all the admins and all the sponsors for making a rough-for-many-of-us April into a month to celebrate instead!

5 Likes

Thanks to all of you in charge of taking care of OG, It has to be a lot of work keeping this place up and running.

2 Likes

Thanks so much Joe and team for organizing the 420 event as all your efforts are appreciated and enjoyed by all. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone behind the scenes for this event! Much love and canā€™t wait for the drawings!

1 Like

I think this was a brilliant idea @DougDawson. Big thanks to everyone involved with this project. I always say this is a great community.

2 Likes

A big thanks to @LemonadeJoe, @Calyxander , @Northern_Loki and @toastyjakes for keeping OG real!

4 Likes

Well that was a fantastic event. Many thanks to LemonadeJoe, the Moderators and all the sponsors for such a fun day. Congratulations to all the winners.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (20)

7 Likes

That was a great event, I had a blast. Thanks for all the hard work @LemonadeJoe and everyone else behind the scenes.:+1:t2:

6 Likes

I thought it was pretty cool. It was good to see everybody over there chatting I guess

1 Like

Thanks for keepin the train rollin down the line team og and lemonade joe.

2 Likes

Iā€™m surely grateful! Even if I hadnā€™t won a hot rod light! This place is amazing.

I urge yā€™all to join the Patreon if you have an extra few bucks per month. I believe that lemonadejoe deserves all costs plus a decent wage for running this oasis!

2 Likes

You can also give a one time gift. I feel safe here.

3 Likes

Thanks again!

1 Like