Lets play chess - Welcome to the Shack

Move Nc3 : b5

I gotta go, I feel lifted! Thank you I will wait for you to make your next move before I go for the afternoon. It’s been a pleasure, Thank you.

Pleasure is all mine bud, thanks for being the one to jump onboard.

Rh8 : Rg8

2 Likes

I usually play 3 day per move games on chess.com, so there’s plenty of time to not get stressed out. I usually keep several games running on there.

1 Like

If you like chess, you’ll get hooked on chess.com app. You can have multiple games going with players from all over the world. There are many members. The app interface is pretty nice. I’ve been on there for quite some time. I made a separate uname ChesserTrack for anyone from here that wants to play.

2 Likes

Move Ng1 : e2

3 Likes

I might just take you up on that. I kind of went this play style just for the process lol. weird i know. but I will be making an account just not sure when (in the time it took me to write the below to helio i have already decided im making an account. )

@Heliosphear - So i have to ask how is it you’re pumping these original drawings and shit that fast.
Brother, if i had half that talent for art i would be elated. I’m an adult that uses stick figures not because there quick and easy but that truly is the top of my artistic limits.

Ill go with Qc8 : Qb7

1 Like

Move Rh1 : g1

All the pictures posted here are done with midjourney , only about 1 out of 10 are something interesting to chase with making variations in different directions. It is way more difficult to make exactly what you want, using words to define what you want to see makes it easier and a lot more fun. I have a unlimited account and make new pictures everyday as ideas for tattoos, logo’s, personalized avatars, almost everything I do for OverGrow and OG’s is cannabis related.

@Tracker Thank you for the invitation, currently swamped with work and just got over a city wide internet outage. This way of playing chess is zero stress and lets me talk with the other player between turns.

@Ris sign up for Dalle-2 the give you free time each month also try midnightcafe or midjourney. It’s fun and even cathartic. This is the first time I’ve ever played chess on OverGrow, it’s a big deal to me because the OverGrow of old we played battleship and other games mostly for those who were stuck at home for whatever reason growing medical marijuana for themselves or a family member and I dearly miss the year when I walked 1000 miles and took pictures for OG’s who were never going to walk again. The old OG ain’t never coming back because there are thousands of other things to do besides look at pictures of cannabis… so I make the best of what’s around.

All the picture I have posted and will post in this thread are the property of @Ris Have a great day.

3 Likes

Bro, I cant thank you enough. I wasn’t around for the old OG so i have nothing to compare to but i will say of all the “Communities” i’ve been apart of, this one is by far the golden standard and now i don’t use the internet for much else. This place is what the internet was supposed to be like, i think.

I wanted to play this way because it feels more involved, and im not just in an app or on a phone. its why i would still play text based games. Nostalgia.

Now to turn the images into NFT’s and make some money for the new OG lol, im kidding, like halfway

3 Likes

Rg8 : Rg5

2 Likes

Move c2 : c4

Make all the NFT’s you want, my only ask is that 50% of any profit made goes to support OverGrow.

2 Likes

c7:c5

1 Like

Move Nb5 : d6 check

2 Likes

I might have already done goofed…

Ke8 : Kd8

1 Like

Uuummm yep. Move Nd6 : f7 check

1 Like

well shit

Kd8 : Kc8

Im not even going to make the moves on my little shit show of a chess board lol

1 Like

Move Nf7 : g5 check

1 Like

f7 is my pawn… am i missing something lol

1 Like

I took your pawn with night and put your king in check again.

sry brain fart.
Kd8 : Ke8

1 Like

Move Nf7 : g5 rook taken

1 Like