Qb7 : Qe4

1 Like

Move Nh7 : f6 pawn taken check. We can call it a draw. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well this is a wrap lol

Ke8 : Kf7

now my Q is gone too lOlz

1 Like

I gotta go to work, Thank you for playing chess instead of global thermonuclear war. Let me know if you would like to play again. Have a great day. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Im down to play anytime. GG bro

2 Likes

Move g2 : g4

1 Like

:kissing_closed_eyes:…I don’t play chess. I’m more of a surfing kinda guy. But I liked heliospheres post bunches… wouldn’t it be cool if there were self playing chess boards with beautiful fancy chess pieces…all moving around the board themselves. That would be cool to… watch.

Anywho…

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

i think thats jumanji

4 Likes

@Kabuddha I’m surfer kinda guy :sunglasses:

When it’s flat n glassy, chess and grindz, smoke a phatty in the hammock and dream of endless summer.

@Ris My move g2 : g4, your move.

4 Likes

a7:a5

1 Like

Move Nb1 : Nc3

@Ris Hows life?

Ra8 : Ra6

@Heliosphear - Life is good brother. Just working on getting some additional products, working with distributors and growing some weed. All fun stuff, lol. Trying to finish up the web site and shop. Its all taking longer than i’d like just due to workload from… work.

Im drying a Zombie Death Fuck currently, and have another ZDF along with a Pineapple Express ready in a week and probably 2 more for the P.Exp

2 Likes

Move e2 : e4

@Ris Sounds like everything is smooth and cool, I’ve been setting up my shop to make my ART available to the masses. Trying to do that, working overtime and getting the world first OverGrow poster out to OG’s.

I’m heading out for the day, have a great Sunday.

3 Likes

@Ris ?

2 Likes

Lol he can’t be that stumped haha… cool idea!

2 Likes

The knight is the most versatile attacker in chess… people think the queen is so important… na… it’s those knights!!

2 Likes

g8:f6

Sorry bud, missed that last one … im here now though lol

3 Likes

@Terpsnpurps
You play winner? aka you play @Heliosphear lol

2 Likes