Let's talk about clones floating in Europe!

Hi there,

I recently sourced some clones from Austria too because my source in Amsterdam quit due to HPLVD issues.

They assured me they are very weary of the viroid and test thoroughly.

I got breeder cuts of Runtz and Ice Cream Cake. And cuts of their own selection of Bluntz and Di Frutti. Very reasonable prices, good service, excellent packaging and fast shipping.

Made clones of them for mothers. The Di Frutti and Bluntz rooted within 10 days. The other two took twice as long before finally rooting. And only 1 out of three rooted at all.

This is day one of 12/12 and defoliation and a little LST.

And this is today, 13 days later.

16 Likes

They look GREAT . Should be excellent smoke too . What did clones run you if you don’t mind , I’m curious .

4 Likes

Yes floweryfields has also hplvd testing and cleaning

6 Likes

These are 4 X Di Frutti, 4x Bluntz and a ICC and a Runtz. In a 4x8 tent.

7 Likes

No I meant what did you pay per cut? Lol

1 Like

haha, my english is sub optimal, lol.

I paid 20 euro for the breeder cuts and 8,50 for their own selections.

10 Likes

BARGAIN…in English means great price, great deal, your English is fine, my your language would be sub otimal, lol!

6 Likes

The first thread I read on og was of this amnesia. Been hooked ever since lol. It a great looking plant you did awesome jetdro.

3 Likes

Wow! that’s awesome stuff.
How was that ICC and Runtz? those are really interesting. Also damn curious with their Di Fruitti selection haha

Tho, do they deliver Eu or only within austria?

3 Likes

Floweryfield still has their ammie. You can grab em!

The pictures were from yesterday, this is the first time I’m running them. I’ll know more about the end product in two months! These guys are on IG: @frosty.farms.official and they ship to EU.

4 Likes

Oh got it, EU delivery is just perfect! Gotta check it out once more haha
Thanks a lot for the input and if you don’t mind please let me know how your grow goes!

Have you tried other nurseries too?

2 Likes

Yeah, I tried an Amsterdam based one but they quit. They had a very nice library. I got Zkittles, cinnabom and gello from them. This was the first time I got some from abroad and I have to say, it has been a very good experience so far.

2 Likes

That’s some nice line up. Unfortunate, they aren’t working anymore but good to know

1 Like

The Core cut I’ve had before was exactly like @mongbae specimen. Lemon candy, stacking trichs, dense cone-shaped buds and very vigorous. Never ever heard of a rose core cut. But epigenetics can change ALOT in a cultivar.

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

You got a point right there! Never heard of rose aroma from the core or any ammie cuts but then she is an old lady. Could change a lot unless one brought the genetic potential back with tissue culture.

Are there any interesting cuts floating there in Sweden, though? :star_struck:

2 Likes

There are people sourcing stuff here, but it’s mostly for the tight underground circles. The clone I got was sourced through a icmag member I got close with around - 16. I got it for a patient of mine, did some breeding with it and it’s high is quite dominant in crosses. I’m been thinking about to start to share all my mothers with everyone who wants em just to help start a trend of open clone trading in EU.

Pz :v:t2:

9 Likes

I do the same. Let me know what s on your table?

4 Likes

I totally got you, also sourced cuts from a close friend
Was lucky to meet a new friend though and get access to some of Rootsfarms cuts, which are publicly selling
You know, I was really really curious if those cuts being sold are actually worth it haha
And boom rootsfarms selections are fire
Must grab for real.
I thought it was just fine but the later it is, it just gets better and better🔥

3 Likes

That’s a fascinating idea though to share cuts in EU
I’m clearly into cultivation more than genetics but aware that genetics is so important. Just hard to put an interest haha so yeah if there are more cuts floating in EU that’s like :100:

2 Likes