re:Strainly - who is Cloney Soprano?

why is every 5 listings a Cloney Soprano listing?

Some of the old school strains seem way too good to be true and the prices are insane but if legit may be worth it depending on what you’re chasing

has anyone had experience with this vendor?

6 Likes

I saw his listings too.

I’d also like to know the legitimacy of them if anyone has had experience.

3 Likes

I wondered the same thing. I check strainly a lot and it went from them being non existent to half the listings lol

2 Likes

Scam or plain ripoff or both. “no refunds” ahahaha

I’ll source any cut for 2K lol

Most of these cuttings are actually easy to acquire. Don’t be the fool separated from his money.

16 Likes

Overall how good of an idea is it to source elites on strainly anyways?

I love the whole idea but things like this weren’t around when I was growing.

You used to have to know the right people on the forums to source certain cuts. But atleast you knew they were legit. And normally they would be given as a gift or a trade.

I see Chem 91 cuts on there often and that seems a bit odd to me. Last I knew the 91 was tightly held by a few small groups of people.

9 Likes

91 is very easy to get. D is more popular, but 91 is everywhere. 4 is easy too.

Chem Sis, Snowdog, and Giesel a bit rarer.

Dudes prices are laughable though.

10 Likes

Set up to create FOMO, like any good carnival should.
Big loud hawker, with big colorful canvas, spouting gold gold gold…fools gold.
Please rush over to get some, before the FOMO runs out.

10 Likes

You should pay the $1000 to find out if tthey’re legit. $1000 usually means they’re real.

5 Likes

I just skimmed through the strains he has listed and the prices. My only reaction is ROFLMAO

10 Likes

Ya I’ve noticed him recently, at those prices and cuts that aren’t really that rare. Insane , Good name though tbch :laughing:

4 Likes

I just bought the $2K clone so will let you all know :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

:green_heart: :seedling:

11 Likes

I’ll give you $800 for one leaf.

9 Likes

You got the shoreline! Definitely keep us updated

3 Likes

Definite scammer. The pics of the shoreline he ripped straight off of pipsweed’s insta

2 Likes

Man that makes 2 scammers using pips pictures now. One guy in Canada, one stateside.

If the guy sells one $500 clone (legit or not) this was all worth it for him. And he’ll keep doing it.

7 Likes

Exactly this all scams and people growin boof trying to make money

2 Likes

Honestly, the guy that made all the plants for that show Weeds, maybe he will start selling his clones for $1,000.00 a pop, hell they will last forever.

2 Likes

where could one go about finding D?

completely agree about Chem Sis, SD and Giesel

what is the most sativa leaning chem?

5 Likes

Did you try making a post in trading post section? I know of at least one member who has it.

If that turns up fruitless send me a DM. I can probably point you in right direction.

5 Likes

I am up front about not having a problem with a reasonable price for a cut and peoples opinion of reasonable may not be anywhere near mine but this dude seems fishy from the get go. Plus I agree his prices are ignorant. Seems like I saw him posting some where else and getting shit and not having any indication of anyone stepping up to support or vouch for him. Maybe THC Farmer or IC. Can’t remember where.

5 Likes