Life goals-what you wanna achieve?

That’s also a thing of beauty. Have you seen the guys that converted a gsxr 1000 to a dirt bike? :astonished:

You got a plan to make it happen bro

3 Likes

Nice looking bike bro, it would be a dull life without something to lust after eh.

I would like to achieve the kind of yields in a 2 x 4 tent that i used to in a much larger space so i can chuck the baccy again and just smoke weed :laughing:

Maybe i’d settle for just becoming rich somehow :joy:

7 Likes

My English garden so far. 11 months progress :grin:
Wish I had more space but I’m doing what I can.

Is an actual English garden too. Any pics of what you done so far?

10 Likes

She’d get me to Scotland and back eh bro. I think you’re a good way to achieving your goals already. Definitely good to have wants in life :grin:

2 Likes

If i could own any property anywhere i’d still have this house.

7 Likes

Nothing interesting yet! But I planted 400 bulbs for spring and have a bunch of new fancy flowers on order that should come soon. In spring the magic will happen. Right now everything looks like dirt! lol Your transformation looks amazing! I’ve only got like 2 months in… So a lot of digging up empty flower beds and composting for my upcoming vegetable garden. Sunday, I’m renting a rototiller and going to town. Gonna plant a cover crop to get some nitrogen into my soil. I have been posting in here… Backyard soil rejuvenation project

8 Likes

Most of my goals have been met. I’ve got a wife and 5 kids, a house and wooded property, 2cars… If i could just earn more I’d be set.

11 Likes

build beachfront house in alaska and garden it up

property is in the family - just got to get back there :smile:

7 Likes

where is that @albannach

1 Like

Life goals:

• Actually marry the wife. On Halloween, her favorite holiday. (We are unofficial)
  • See marijuana’s legalization in my lifetime.
  • Open a Metal Fabrication shop/restoration business.
  • Get my kids moved in with me.
14 Likes

I say set that Ducati bar to maximum height :wink:
Ducati Desmosedici RR, V4

5 Likes

That’s an amen on that one man!
Ketchikan calls me.

4 Likes

southeast <3 (that beachfront shot is in juneau, auke bay)

3 Likes

I went to Alaska once on a cruise and had a great time. Was supposed to go halibut fishing in Ketchikan but the seas were too rough to Port. Never saw northern lights either. Went zip lining in skagway that was fun. Was supposed to go kayaking in Juneau but the current was too strong.

In hindsight I should have spent more money and not gone during the shoulder season.

In true hindsight id like to not have been so rushed in each stop and enjoyed each town for longer than 4 hours so cruise trip wasn’t really for me. I want to go back but fly in and rent a car

5 Likes

become a better person, all around…

7 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a new boat. Fishing over people gets annoying sometimes.

5 Likes

I would like a threesome

8 Likes

I NEED to get my drivers license and a simple car :blue_car:, i have never been interested in driving but im sick :mask:of public transport etc…
So that’s my goal :goal_net:in the next year or so ( I’ll need some lessons etc, til then i have a mini goal of just getting a 125 scooter/moped/bike when my provisional license gets to me ( only sent application yesterday too.! )

Other than that im good.
Good luck with all your goals and dreams guys…

Gaz

9 Likes

Ducati ? Honda ? Nah… Look at this beast

On a serious note, I would like to manufacture harmonicas again

11 Likes

BMW i8

Maybe an opium dream, but i want!

6 Likes