Light burn or Deficiency?

Hi, I would like to know if someone can help me diagnose this issue. Three weeks old. Any information would be appreciated.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Are you checking the pH before watering and run off? Having the correct pH eliminates most issues.

3 Likes

Can you provide information about your grow?

1 Like

For about 35 bucks you can get a Lux meter on Amazon that will allow you to measure the light. Doesn’t look like light burn, but why guess when you can test?
EDIT: Ah shoots, just noticed this was your first post here. Welcome! Hope you find the good info you need here.

Just variegation, nothing to do or to diagnose.

3 Likes

What have you all on this one?I want to say Magnesium craving i have a gut feeling ans it looks like the pic in the deficiency poster @George always shares it’s definitely not light burn i got that one covered.Developed about 2 weeks into transplant into pot of amended soil.Has laid off on new growth not as bad but its there and that’s coming along fine im thinking the new roots must have hit the feed in the dirt and are correcting itself maybe?Soil was a touch wet and took it a bit to transition into pot so that could have changed things a bit and she threw a temper tantrum.Monitoring this one a bit soil is at good moisture finally ,not pounding feed either might use some epsom further to correct but as of now im LITFA .