Light change question.

I’ve never had this happen but I bumped into my lights timer and turned it to ‘on’. I’ve been at work lately and I have no clue what day this happened. Basically I’m on 24/7 now.

I have 2 autos and 4 photos. Should I leave it like this or risk a change and go back to 18/6?

Any help would be appreciated.

4 Likes

Shouldn’t much matter, you’re in veg and never came close to the flowering time

4 Likes

Yeah, your fine. Go back to 18/6.

As long as you didn’t go below 14/10 you will stay in veg on photos.

5 Likes

Yeah just think of it as you made days longer. Then when ready to flower make em shorter. More like nature. The days start kinda short then get longer in summer then as they shorten again the flowering starts. Youll be ok leaving 24 or going back. If you go back id do 20-4 then from there go straight 12/12 for flower.

2 Likes

I like to save money whenever possible, so if I were you, I’d take the lights back to 18/6 instead of running them 24/0. And while I’m still you, I’d probably first switch to 20/4 for a few days, then 18/6.

3 Likes

100 percent I want to save money so I’ll take your suggestions. Thanks guys. Just did not want 3 week old plants starting to flower.

5 Likes

If you’re 3 weeks from seed it’s unlikely your photo plants are sexually mature enough to begin flowering. Photo plants typically reach sexual maturity 4-6 weeks from seed, which you’ll be able to see as they show preflowers at the nodes.

Even if flowering started, early in flower it’s pretty easy to get the plant to reveg by turning the lights back to veg times.

1 Like