Lights for 2x2 flower tent

Always wear protection :smiley: but seriously even the reflection will mess up your eyes I’ve had headaches from it when I thought just using my hand was enough to block it.
Anywho, as long as u doesn’t go out and pay $150 for floros u good.
My 2x2 is osram mix efficient but only 60w and plants were burning, raised 16" and plants are still squat.
So at 100w raise it all way up to 200 par specs to be safe and watch the seedlings.

2 Likes

On yeah. I will definitely raise my lights if they stress out.
You know. What I think it is, is that these people who make these lights just started doing so in my opinion because they are really too cheap…

2 Likes

HLG Diablo, 200 watts and on sale:

5 Likes

I fucked up I do have the uf2000 its 100w but 2.7j umol so more efficient too.
I have it 16" but at flower in reflective tent I get 21k lux.

2 Likes

Love me some cheap lights! Every light I am running right now is a discounted QB from amazon

2 Likes

I just ordered 3 of these for a 2x4 150w ea figure all 3 dimmed to 80% or so should absolutely kill it.

DAKASON LED Grow Light 1500, Full Spectrum LED Growing Lamp for Indoor Plant, Commercial Grow Light LED with Dimming Knob for Green House All Stage from Seeding to Veg & Bloom (DAKS-150W-L) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092PMWMGN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_3DWKW127Q9RZK1NN08ES

2 Likes

Nice lights! I have some Qb96’s that I need to put together for my 4x4. I bet a qb96 or two would rock a 2x2.

1 Like

Forgot to put the link :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah! I got two of the QB96 when they were clearing them out recently and wired them up to an HLG-320H-54B spaced out about 18" on the fixture, to light up my 3x4’ veg tent for either transition or flowering

1 Like

They are damn good lights! I’m very happy with them. Shit the drivers weigh a pound I bet. Out of aluminum too. I honestly don’t understand how they do it especially with Samsung leds. It’s called mass production I think lol

2 Likes

Well hell I wouldn’t exactly call something with Samsung Diodes and a meanwell driver a knockoff.
Those are top components and that’s what I’d want in an LED light anyway. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good then we agree, yes, we can get them now cheap.

Browsing Amazon earlier I found a knockoff mars hydro it was a Marshhydro and it looked kinda halfassed the name had me dying though

MARSH HYDRO LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants, Full Spectrum Actual Power 650W, 40x40 Inches Plant Growing Light Fixture, White Lights Grow Lamp for Hydroponic, Greenhouse, Grow Tent, Veg&Flower https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08YTZNT8L/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_AHSJ94W90RY4PH4X7YCT

1 Like

Lmao Marsh hydro baby!

Nice find the Stan Marsh bundaroo version too

running the ts 600 right now. it does pretty good i think

1 Like

Yes It does friend @GanjaMa

1 Like