London pound cake og challenge

How on earth will you be able to sleep? LOL

4 Likes

Insomnia is my secret weapon muahahaha

5 Likes

7 Likes

I have my paper towel and zip lock bag and my germination heat pad at the ready.

5 Likes

Same here. Without the heat pad. Have never used one and never saw an actual need for one. I place my beans in a wet paper towel and into a Ziploc. Then it goes, unopened, on top of the fridge for two to three days.

2 Likes

I’m warming my heat pad up too. First thing in the morning they go in!

1 Like

lol Everyone knows my favorite method to germinate them beans! Oh wait, lol I ain’t gotta worry bout it, since I’m not in it…
Look forward to judging some awesome growing!

6 Likes

As hot as the water will get from my tap, into a mason jar for 24 hours and then those that don’t have a tail get put in the paper towel. It’s funny the beans jumped into the jar this morning and they are still jumping these are some good ones thank you @Maddawg. The countdown is on. Tick tock tick tock.
Good luck everyone

5 Likes

Mine will be done their swim about then and ready to jump in to their new home.

2 Likes

You weren’t suppose to start your germination process until tomorrow…… at least that’s how I understood it.

1 Like

I’ve never used the paper towel method until recently. It works for me, so until it breaks I ain’t fixing it.:laughing:

For me, that is at Midnight:01.
3.5 hrs from now.
The beans are patiently waiting for their bath water.

2 Likes

Exactly……… Not this morning!

Same here, but I don’t know if I can stay up that late.:open_mouth:

No I think he was referring to tomorrow morning when he wakes up

1 Like

I set my old man alarm LOL

1 Like

I’ve been making it to 11:00 this week. I’ve been off though. Sleeping in until 6:00 lol

1 Like

my circadian rhythms have been screwed for so long, lol I doubt I’ll ever get back to some form of normalcy!

For instance, I just got back up at 7 from laying down 1.5 hrs lol

2 Likes

Im still drinking coffee lol

3 Likes

Tho I could have let these girls veg a bit longer they are happy plants.

LPC OG on the left Shoreline OG on the right
Man that LPC smells good. Like creme brulle kinda

7 Likes