Looking for a good thcv and a cbg strain to cross

i’m about to start breeding some medicinal industrial cannabis. i’d like to find a good thcv strain adn a good cbg strain to grow. i’ve got panama red and temple flo going now and am going to make some interesting combinations of things go as planned. i shouldn’t call it medicinal because that license cost a mill while mine for industrial cost $210 so far but i am trying to breed the thca down instead of up and the actual more medicinal cannabinoids up so at least here i am referring to it as medicinal/industrial. if they have less than 0.03% thca i can plant them outdoors for paper. that would be a real score but they have to test that low or i can’t even use it for paper. talk about a stupid rule. i plan on harvesting the buds on all of it to use for seeds and goat feed if it’s safe for ingestion for them. anyways, i’m rambling now. let me know if you’re interested. this is what i have to trade:

critical kush
temple flo 
galactic diesel
early iranian
oaxacan
nl5 x blue cookies
4 Likes

Here is a list of some nice strains

3 Likes

thanx. that helps figure out what to look for. now i just have to find someone who wants to trade. i may be able to spend a little money on some seeds in the next week or two but i’d rather trade.

1 Like

I think I still have a few Doug’s Varin left. If you want some let me know and I’ll go see how many I have. That Iranian Early sounds like a great strain to try.

1 Like

Dmed and some

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.