Looking for Alien Technology

This is true. Sadly obs only had a male alien tech so pure alien tech is a no go.
Alien og is just a cross of a cross from Cali connection after obsolete left.
Alien apparition and alien dawg are the closest I’ve got to it.
Someone sent me a franchise pack of cookie tech for my next co op, after I get done with that I will start to really dig into these genetics

8 Likes

Thank you @Kushking902 for bringing these genetics back and to all the donors. Alien Technology has some real good pain relieving qualities and super frosty.

5 Likes

No problem! I’m super excited to finally have aliendog to repro. I’ve been trying to get that one back for years

4 Likes

Aliendawg is worthy of a proper pheno hunt after the repro.

3 Likes

I agree. The issue I have is it was only females that made it so the co op will be fem. The plan is to hit my chem d cut for a bx and I wanted to bx my favourite alien dog f1. Since it’s all female I’m going to need to track down some red eye f2’s or someone else’s f gen to cross with my favourite to get regs for that project. I have alien rift that I could use but I wanted to keep aliendog as pure as I can :grin:

4 Likes

I forgotten about that. I got a pack of rift to dig into. With the fems you can still find a winner in there. I would love to run about 100 seeds and pick the best pheno. Thank you for all your time and effort.

2 Likes

Of the ones I got there’s one that had my eye all along, I will keep a mom from each f1 pheno but definitely looking forward to digging into them. With waiting for clones to root and get some growth the originals have been in veg for a while so fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: for lots and lots of seeds for large pheno hunts. This will be my second time making fems so I’m praying it works better for me then the Gummo run.

2 Likes