Looking for Alien Technology

Heard lots about the original Alien technology, but feel like I missed the boat. I can’t find beans or cuts anywhere. Anybody holding her?

1 Like

Not pure but I’ve seen a few crosses around

Cheers
G

I know there are some crosses done with her. The Alien OG sounds fantastic, I’m sure they are all pretty good.
I would love to find the original.

1 Like

Ask @JohnnyPotseed I remember he might sell crosses of it

Yes, I do have Alien OG. A GEN 1 clone turned mother, of the original Alien OG, aka Alien OG Kush by Obsol33te, who used Tahoe OG X Alien Kush to make it.
However, it’s gotten too late in the year to ship cuttings, I only let em go during mid-fall to mid spring. Shipping cuttings at this time of year doesn’t work. They arrive as a cooked mush!
Sorry but I haven’t reversed one yet to get seeds.

15 Likes

I’ll hit ya up in october/Noovember then.

1 Like

I have a pack of lemon alien dawg from alien genetics. I have another alien dawg cross from them as well. Csnt remember which one though.

Ill bet our governments won’t tell us about their alien technology. Lol

2 Likes

Pure Alien Tech was never released to the public and was only available in crosses. It’s gone sadly

4 Likes

Lemon Alien Dawg sounds killer!! What Lemon strain is used I wonder?

Thats discouraging. Well I guess I should be looking for crosses only then.

1 Like

Its alien dawg x lemon kush.

I had an Alien Sour Apple that I finally let go. It was too strong for most people around here. Sure did taste great though. I think Pig Tail on strnly has some kind of Alien Tech cross, used to anyways.

1 Like

I might have a pack or two, I’m at work but let me check when I get home and I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Yeah let me know.

1 Like

@Witchking I’m also running JP’s cut of Alien OG. If he can’t hook you up then I might he able to help. But try to go through JP first. bc I’m not trying to swoop up a man’s sales if he’s still selling cuts come this fall

3 Likes

I was looking too. Forgot why. I think to uncookie a strain.

Not sure how legit those are. Ill keep looking.

update
They are white label. So probably not legit.
Id go with what Pleiochasium said.

Kushking has been steadily reproducing franchise and obsoul33t genetics for co-ops here, many of which are alien tech crosses.

I would definitely not trust a pure alien tech strain out on the market today.

6 Likes

Alien tech is dead. It was a pheno that died. The field that the seeds came from was destroyed. The only way to dig into that lineage is in crosses.

6 Likes