Looking for beginner guide how to grow in coir

beginner coir growers or advanced check out web site called. grow weed easy .com

2 Likes

What would you like to know? Could you specify your question?

2 Likes

need to know every step for a beginner grower of cannabis grower in coir?

Then what you need to be doing really is scouting out bits of information on growing in Coco using the nute line etc you want to use. Nigh on every Coco grower will tell you you need to add calmag to your base…

I use advanced sensi grow and bloom pH perfect so not a possibility for me. Far far too many variables possible in your question for you to get any worthwhile advice Imo bro

2 Likes

just like some basis info like which brand of coir most people use how to check ph?

good day over grow community.

1 Like

There is a lot on this subject already, try to use fulltext search…

For instance:

You can also look under #coco tag…

2 Likes

how to rinse coir of salts ? what level of salts or exceptable? how to pre charge coir with cal mag after rince

how to get salts out of coir

how to get salts out of coir ?how much salts or excertable? how to charge coir with cal mag after rinse?

/

I have not found full tech search yet

That is under :mag: icon

1 Like

This is how I do in Coco mate. There’s also a hella lot of other chat in my thread but that’s how I like it. For a beginner in Coco.

I’d recommend using advanced nutrients seni grow and bloom pH perfect Coco line so you can pay less attention to what’s your pH and ec are to an extent and spend more time listening to what your girls are telling you. I’m guessing it’s a new grow environment too. If so you will have to spend a bit of time dialling that in. More so than your feed regime to be honest. Because if that’s out what you put in the base isn’t really worth much.

Hope this at least gets you on a good start.

As to Coco I use £1 blocks from a poundshop. A name doesn’t matter cos I flush the shit out of it wherever it comes from

1 Like

There would most certainly be something in here for you, there is also the search function up there at top right… it works better than most forums.

2 Likes

Than click options. Than there is with Tags options.

1 Like

i don’t rinse my coco and i don’t use calmag. i buy bagged coco then mix it 50/50 with perlite and plant a seed then water in with nutrient solution.

going to try sourcing out coco chips for next run

3 Likes

when mmj plant growing in coir can straight ro water be use to flush some salts out like feeding schdule feed ro water feed ro water feed etc.?

Knowing you may have trouble with the link, I copied and pasted from the Frequently Asked Questions thread. I use soil, so this is about as much as I can offer to you.

I hope you find this helpful.

Good luck!

99%

1 Like

Coir pot to transplant in to canna coir

how to prepare them to start seeds in?

lol deja vu didn’t this thread already happen… just put coco in the pot, moisten it, put a seed 1/8 down and lightly cover it… within 5 days she’ll be sprouted. after seed is planted remoisten with a sprayer if necessary, don’t want to wash the seed out of place

i would think coir pots need to be rinsed for salts add cal mag and nutes to pots so things will be right.

when feeding plants in coir setting feed schedule like feed feed water ect can i use ro water to flush some salts out? or does the ro water need cal mag and light nutes mix in the ro water?