Looking for Durban Poison

Durban Poison

1 Like

@Hashton_Kusha heyy brahā€¦ looks like @misterbee got you squared away! I am just going to hang on to my packā€¦ thanks for your consideration though!! Best of luck!
:heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

OVERGROW THE WORLD

ā˜†DJSF

3 Likes

So that means u donā€™t want to trade?

Got some Durban sunshine auto fems !

2 Likes

Awesome! Letā€™s trade!

No worries.

Weā€™re you referring to me? If so I better locate them before I commit . Could be quite the challenge.

U donā€™t know where u put the Durban Sunshine?

1 Like

Yes in with several others but itā€™s extensive and not in alphabetical order. Lol may take some looking.

3 Likes

Okay :call_me_hand:t5:

Iā€™ll have a look tomorrow as Iā€™m needed to get a couple strains sent out to 2 people tomorrow.

2 Likes

Just thought Iā€™d let you know no luck so far been a hour so far looking for the pack . Iā€™ll keep looking .

1 Like

Hey donā€™t worry about it, itā€™s cool.

1 Like

I have DP fems and I have Durban sunrise and double Durban Punch regs

2 Likes

Iā€™m willing to trade for a little bit of everything if itā€™s cool.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be sending you a pm but Iā€™m sure I can get a good variety of Durban to u especially when youā€™ve been so awesome with your gifting the philly ice cream cake

2 Likes

Itā€™s just Ice cream cake #98ā€¦the ā€œPhillyā€ part was me being a little big headed and not knowing the history of the Gelato strain, so I dropped it to give the strain itā€™s proper respect.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.