Durban Poison IBL / Rain Maker In search of

Anyone have any Durban Poison IBL they would be open to trade . Would like to work with a good Durban Poison . Looking through different banks not sure I’m finding what I’m looking for .Any help is appreciated!!!

Only Durban ive grown is the Durban Poison S1 from CSI Humboldt and they where very good, all 7 germed and I got a good mother for breeding. Hope that helps you out brother :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Got some Banana Og/Durban Poison fems.

Should be a bunch of Durban available after the fall co-op box

3 Likes

I appreciate it boss but I’m gonna search it out . Sure someone is holding !!! Thank you tho

I have Durban poison bx1 from my buddy. Open to trades.

1 Like

I got one, will probably cross it as I got it clone only, original from south africa, the cross will be with other african gem, it will be for the end of this year if you wish to try it.

Here is a pic of the durban I have currently:

5 Likes

Durban Poison isnt from South Africa. Its an american strain thats develop from seeds that was from South Africa. Ive grow seeds from the Durban region and they where all 18-24 weekers like all sativas from that area. In tropical climate there is no need to select for fast finishing time. Durban Poison is a hybrid of unknown make up and im pretty sure it got crossed to Skunk at one point over the years, since its been in the hand of the dutch…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.