Looking for Elev8 fems have fems for trade

Hello
I am looking for some elev8 fems. I have several strains of fems for trade.
I have
-Mind Flayer - Solfire
-Runtz s1 - Exotic
-Red Runtz - Exotic
-French Marcaron - Thseeds

Let me know what ya got.
Thanks
BSR

6 Likes

Hey bud, you may want to stop by and introduce yourself so you can meet some folks. Welcome to OG.

7 Likes

Is there any particular reason you’re looking for Elev8? They seem to have a lot of hype strain crosses but I have generally not heard good things about their stability and they certainly fit the bill for a pollen chucker: they have loads of F1 crosses of other people’s work (off the top of my head, they’ve used magic melon from HSC a lot, and they had toofless alien (Mephisto) x “Elev8 breeding auto” for sale, which I would guess is more likely than not another toofless alien).

Edit: I don’t say this to rag on your grow or your choices, just that I have found some details of Elev8’s catalog suspicious. Grow what makes you happy; I just wouldn’t want to trade away expensive seeds for something that may not have been tested much and could underwhelm.

10 Likes

Took the words right outta my mouth!!! Have had many of Elev8’s Offerings, was NOT overly impressed with any. Not a “put down”, only a personal observation. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Whose gear do you hold in the highest esteem @misterbee? Your “personal observation” might be gospel around here. :wink:

3 Likes

My 2¢: Humboldt seed company for photos and Mephisto for autos. Longtime companies that work their lines to late filial generations. The two strains I mentioned Elev8 working with are a Bx5 and F3 respectively. When I buy commercial seeds I want something I couldn’t reasonably do with the same parent strains and both those companies have libraries that remain similar year to year and projects that involve years of work and thousands of plants.

Ex:
Magic melon = ((((((Mango sherbet x Honeydew melon)x Honeydew melon)x Honeydew melon)x Honeydew melon)x Honeydew melon)x Honeydew melon

2 Likes

Now insert my angry opinion, angry at you for not mentioning my favourite breeder, John Doe seeds.

1 Like

To clarify not CSI Humboldt?

If John doe hooks it up I’ll shill him all day! :crazy_face: /s

In all honesty, people should grow what makes them happy and if they like pheno hunting polyhybrids that’s a worthwhile hobby. The two companies I mentioned are not the only ones that do good work, but I’ve loved everything I’ve run from them.

4 Likes

I’m gonna step on a few toes here, but you did ask!!! The Top Three on my Personal Hit Parade would be @SamwellBB , @ReikoX, and @Mr.Sparkle. ALL 1A (1A1/1A2/1A3, no special order). Each Top Notch Breeders/Growers, no shortcuts with either, and as helpful to others as you will find A-N-Y-W-H-E-R-E!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I have the Tahquitz OG from Elev8 Seeds crossed with Lavender Frosting but I got is as a clone :point_down:t2::point_down:t2:

5 Likes

No, it’s Humboldt seed company, they partner with a bunch of NorCal and Oregon farms to run pheno hunts annually encompassing thousands of plants. They’re the ones that sell Freakshow/Supafreak and the Vanilla frosting F4 that’s one of the grandparents to the strain wetokechronic is showing above. I’ve heard good things about CSI but I’ve never used their gear. I might give them a spin eventually; I used to smoke purps in college and they’ve got lots of stuff related to it.

5 Likes

Fighting myself on to get or not get their Garlic Budder

1 Like

I got some as a hembra freebie and it’s a big, spicy, garlicky, funky smelling girl. There is no doubt it’s a GMO cross. Thick, tightly packed cookie-type colas and a huge plant overall (biggest in my grow for sure). No smoke report yet because it’s a 2021 release and I’m an outdoor grower primarily. The big one is from seed and the medium sized one is a clone I cut from it.

4 Likes

Here are some pics from July 18th before they went absolutely bonkers to give you an idea of how big they grow. The others are from August 24th, so 37 days apart.

4 Likes

Are they fems? If so we can work a trade.
Thanks
BSR

Just want to give some a try. I have read bad reviews but I like make up my own mind. I would really love some granny’s apple fritter.
Thanks
BSR

1 Like

I don’t think they’re selling junk or anything, I’m just saying their catalog looks like it mostly consists of F1 crosses of strains bred by other breeders.

I would imagine their process is to obtain clones of known strains, maybe pheno hunt a few packs, making the F1 crosses and doing a germ test and shipping out the seeds that have a good germ rate.

You might find some gems or you might not find a pheno you like; like I said, pheno hunting is a worthy hobby if it’s what you like to do. I just don’t really go for seeds where there’s not a whole lot of actual “breeding” going on.

I understand that he was gifted strains from several know breeders. I have been checking solfire, exotic, irie this summer.
Thanks
BSR

Sorry not trading anything. I’m pretty much just asking $1 per seed :peace_symbol:

2 Likes